New Rear Toe Links Full Tilt Boogie
New rear sway bar end links
Wheels (saleen replica chrome)
Shifter (hurst knob + short throw)
Magnaflow Exhaust
Aftermarket intake/filter(cone style)
audio head unit
stock speakers (Mach 500)[limited functionality]

The windows are currently tinted with SunTec Carbon Ceramic film. 40% front and 20% sides and rear

SVT certificate and memorabilia present.
Cobra floor mats also currently installed.

Further Details:
Tires: I put new tires on the car. They are BF Goodrich G-max and the dates are as follows: 1721, 1721,1621, 1621
Brakes condition is I don't think I've changed them, they don't squeak, the rear rotors have some lines.
The Clutch is brand new, still breaking it in. Same with flywheel, throw out bearing, u-joint, suspension (lowered about an inch), fuel pump, fuel filter, and spark plugs, all under 200 miles in.
Tokico shocks with Eibach Springs.
The suspension has around 5500 miles on it from a previous 99 Cobra. Has camber plates in the front on the shock towers.
Engine works great, just replaced the valve cover gaskets, spark plugs, fuel pump and filter.
No leaks, my garage floor is clean.
A/C and heat function well.
Wiper blades were just replaced with rain x c-20-4 on 6/12/23.
Original speakers, aftermarket head unit single DIN [some issues with songs with heavy bass because of old speakers]. (new subs should fix)
Cruise control works.
All exterior and interior lights work.
The car has new sway bar end links and rear toe links from full tilt boogie.
From manifold back, the exhaust system is aftermarket.
has 2 catalytic converters going into an offroad x pipe and then to two magnaflow cans and chrome magnaflow exhaust tips.
Aside from everything mentioned above, the only other non-functioning parts are the small springs that pop the trunk up when the release is triggered and the passenger door electronic lock mechanism.
Hurst aluminum and carbon fiber shift knob.
The bottom of this car has undercoating and is free of rust.
This car appears to have been garage kept for most of its life.

When I bought the car, it had the following aftermarket things already:
Some billet pistol grip made of aluminum that didn't actually screw on to the threads,
SR Performance Short Throw Shifter
The wheels are replica Saleen chrome wheels that are probably as old as the car and do show signs of age.
Headlights that have clear reflectors instead of amber
Aftermarket radio head unit,
Intake pipe and cone filter
It had the mufflers deleted when I bought it.

Other than that, the car came with the following in the trunk when I bought it:
spacers for the rear wheels
magnaflow exhaust cans (I had them installed)
4.10 rear gearing kit

I have a small model of the car (unbuilt in-box).
I have the SVT certificate for this car. The car also has the original Floor mats and owners book and case.
I also have a small sheet metal picture celebrating 1964-1999 Mustangs that I don't really have an attachment to, if you'd like it as well.

The car does have the original front bumper, hood, side skirts, rear bumper, and amber (export) tail lights.

Facebook marketplace link:
20230405_200542.jpg

Attachments

• 20230506_084023.jpg
    20230506_084023.jpg
    408.6 KB · Views: 194
  • 356977051_9639454599459371_2806946580694641320_n.jpg
    356977051_9639454599459371_2806946580694641320_n.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:

Foxxman007

Nice ride. I’m willing to bet that the x pipe you have is a catted x pipe.
You're not wrong. But I didn't buy that part. Is there any reason you said that? Do you have personal experience with this particular car? Perhaps you are one of it's past owners? Or is the catted x-pipe just more common?

Badaz01

Established Member
One set of cats usually indicates it as being a catted x pipe. The stock H pipe would have came with 4 cats 2 on each side. Highly doubtful someone would go through the trouble of cutting up the stock h pipe and welding cats on an off road x pipe. And no never owned this one I would like to though but the wife would think other wise lol.

Foxxman007

One set of cats usually indicates it as being a catted x pipe. The stock H pipe would have came with 4 cats 2 on each side. Highly doubtful someone would go through the trouble of cutting up the stock h pipe and welding cats on an off road x pipe. And no never owned this one I would like to though but the wife would think other wise lol.
I appreciate the honesty and insight. It is a very nice car, part of me wishes I wasn't selling it. I did stop by a neighbor's house and his brother offered me just barely enough money for me to get out from under it. I'm contemplating accepting the offer.

Badaz01

Established Member
I appreciate the honesty and insight. It is a very nice car, part of me wishes I wasn't selling it. I did stop by a neighbor's house and his brother offered me just barely enough money for me to get out from under it. I'm contemplating accepting the offer.
I’d wait the right person will come along.

Users who are viewing this thread