1999 Electric Green Cobra - 67k miles $9000obo

b_turbo454

Established Member
1999 Electric Green Cobra - 67k miles $7500obo

-Putting up for sale my 1999 Electric Green Mustang Cobra with black leather interior. I bought this car 2 years ago from Maryland. Car was bone stock when I purchased it with 57k miles and all the mods have been done by me(Former Ford Senior Master Tech). Currently has 67k miles on it now.
-This car is not a daily driver. It was used by me for occasional auto-x events and weekend cruising. It has had some paint work done. I have painted the hood(huge rock, I have a pic) and the bumper cover(MD car, it had front plate holes). The rear was painted at some point and up close u can notice it was done.(no orange peel but you can tell).

Mods include:

Engine/drivetrain:
-JLT Ram Air Intake
-fresh tune up this winter
-stock cats installed back on it
-magnapack mufflers professionally welded into flowmaster catback

Suspension:
-H&R Road Race springs
-Bilstein shocks
-Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber plates
-Steeda weld-in full length subframe connectors
-03 cobra front diff brace
-ALL poly bushings throughout the car with exception of the trans/motor mounts. Last winter I did the front control arm bushings, Dropped the rear and replaced the IRS cradle bushings, upper/lower control arm bushings, front/rear diff bushings. Everything in the back has been replaced with poly bushings.

Brakes:
-I changed the 13” original calipers with Baer calipers I had laying around
-Front cross drilled/ slotted Baer rotors
-Hawk HP plus pads front and rear
-braided stainless lines front/rear

-I’m sure I’m forgetting other odds and end things that I have done. I have removed a few things from the car and lowered the price to account for these things. Asking $7500 obo. Any questions feel free to PM/email me or call/text 724-448-4432

Ad with pictures: (still wont load but i can email them out if needed)
http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/4973916033.html

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread