1999 cobra for sale CA

clarehills

Established Member
Kinda sorta - not enough for either of us to make the trip just to have a look - I was just asking in case you had a reason to be in the neighborhood or nearby. Good luck with the sale dude, that is a sweet ride for sure.

Pale Roader

Stuck in Mopar Hell...
Established Member
ok sounds good just let me know...by the way what year charger is it? info??

Heh... you asked for it...

Its a '72 Charger SE. Hemi orange on wht/blk int, 440, stage 2 727, 8 3/4" 3.23 posi, Hooker headers, 3" mandrel X-pipe Spintech exhaust, recent front suspension (KYB shocks, poly everything, front & rear swaybars, HP T-bars/leafs, etc), disc brakes, buckets, console, rally guages (no tach tho'), 15x7 cop rims w dog dish caps, hideaway headlights, blah blah blah. It needs bodywork, but the frame is solid, and as straight as a Mopar gets. It runs, drives, and will pass emissions. Was daily driven just over a year ago. Sounds like no other Mopar you've ever heard.

Either with the car or separately, i've got a brand new, in the box set ov Brodix B1BS aluminum heads (not entry level heads... very nice).

Also with or separate, is a nut and bolt, complete 4-spd set-up for this car. An 833 4 spd, all the stock stuff that came with, and a pile ov aftermarket boxes full ov all kinds o' good stuff; Lakewood, Hurst, McLeod, Year One, etc. Everything but the actual pistol-grip (not hard to find) and the pedal set-up.

I want $6000 for the car, $2500 for the heads, $2000 for the 4-spd, or $10000 for the lot. I've got extra parts that go with the car (fender, bumpers, smaller stuff, etc).

I just drive way too much and too far to have a car like this anymore. I need a hot rod that gets 25mpg.

Users who are viewing this thread