1999 Cobra and Extras

99NJCobra

Established Member
Well, it was a tough decision but I've decided to put my '99 Cobra back up for sale All mods can be found in my signature. If I remember correctly, odometer reads 86k miles however it was never calibrated for the gears. Had a new shortblock installed last year as well, but I don't have the receipts for it. Was at the shop recently for a small oil leak and they said the timing chain cover is leaking, other than that don't know of any issues. Love this car and don't have to sell it, but the Army has me stationed in Alaska, the car is in NJ, and I rarely drive it anymore.
Also have a D1SC kit with Anderson Power Pipe, Mass Air Meter and some other add ons as well as an Aeromotive Eliminator Fuel System and 60lb Injectors. These parts have about 300 miles on them and have yet to be installed on the cobra. And last but not least, have a Modular Boss 302 stroker (319) shortblock on order from JDM at this time. Will handle up to 950hp. I owe $3500 on it yet, but have cash in the bank to pay it off immediately if someone is interested.
Asking $10k for the car or make an offer on a package deal (everything or just certain combinations). If truely interested I can send a complete list of all parts. Currently deployed overseas so please, serious inquiries only. My e-mail is [email protected].

SaleenCobra.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread