1999 blk/blk cobra - stock

99slowbra

SVT FREAK
Established Member
I'm looking to sell my 99 Black on Black Cobra. It has 82xxx miles and runs like a champ. Everything about this car is mint and the ONLY reason I'm selling it because I have another cobra in mind. This one is way too clean to start modding. I called FORD SVT when I first bought it and made sure it had the fix. It's #1002/4040 and was built on 3/30/99. On January 20, 2000 the first owner had the recall done. I'm located in Orland Park, IL which is about 45 min away from Chicago. Since it's my daily just last week I had the entire cooling system flushed and the front brake pads were replaced. The tires are only a few months old and have tons of tread left. I'm very meticulous about my car so when I first got it I took it straight to the Ford dealership and had them replace the valve cover gaskets, coil, plugs, fuel filter, and some other odds and ends. If you ran a compression test I'm sure it would be perfect because of the new gaskets. I only have a few pics but later tonight I'm going to get some more. It's definitely one of the cleanest mustangs around here. I'm asking 12k OBO. PM me for more information including the VIN if interested.

Last edited:

99slowbra

SVT FREAK
Established Member
Yeah it's been about eight or nine months now. Like I said this thing is just way too clean and babied to start modding. If I can get this off my hands I'll more than likely be buying terminated97's cobra. Just looking for another solid but modded cobra. DON'T BE SCARED TO THROW ME AN OFFER, IT'S OBO GUYS.

305HPCobra

Currently Carless.
Established Member
Do you have any pictures of the interior? I'm trying to decide if I want to go with a Black, Rio Red, or another white 99 Cobra and I'm trying to stay away from anything with mods. You can PM me or just post interior pictures here and we can talk more.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread