1999 Black on Black 6 speed Cobra

86cobra03svo

Established Member
1999 Black on Black $8500

1999 Ford Mustang Cobra, Black on Black with 17 inch chrome cobra R's, 99,500 miles on Body, 70,000 miles on 01 Motor. 5 speed, 6 speed has been sold.

I bought it as a roller and put a 01 motor in. When replacing motor I high temp painted the valve cover and front cover black but they are not perfect. I also installed a BBK cold air intake. Also has a 2000 cobra R cervinies Hood. Front Tires like new with less than 100 miles on them rears have about 1/2 tread, Rims are not perfect and some of the chrome is pealing on the inside of the rims, no deap curb rash, look decent. Interior is real nice and basically stock, no rips in seats and just showing a little leather wear, Has a MMR rear seat delete, I have a aftermarket oil gauge in it because the stock one stopped working but it is under the dash and hidden since I dont have a pod to put it in. Still has the stock exhaust and stock IRS, I do have aftermarket lowering springs in the front with new shock.

Car has a clean title but was involved in a parking lot hit and run and still needs the back bumper replace and a small dent in the drivers quarter panel fixed, really not to noticable for a daily driver but it is there. Paint is also almost 10 years old and does have some miner dings and paint chips. I also put in new tinted headlights since the old ones where clear.

I will sell for $8500 lowered price to $7500 because I need to put bushings in the rearend and the speedo stopped working below 45, You can buy it for 7500 and fix it yourself or I will fix the car and its back to 8500
Email me at [email protected] for pics and a phone # if you are interested
Thanks
Bob

Last edited:

86cobra03svo

Established Member
ttt, this is my wifes car and we just bought a 05 so this car needs to go.
thanks
bob

my.php

Last edited:

86cobra03svo

Established Member
Ready to sell, I am going to be putting the 5 speed back in it soon if it does not sell with the 6 speed
Thanks
Oh yea if you want to buy the cat its 10,500 and you can have the car for free

86cobra03svo

Established Member
I found a skid steer I want to buy so this car needs to go. Make an offer with or without the 6 speed. I can put the 5 speed in it in a day.
Thanks
bob

Users who are viewing this thread