1998 yellow cobra

Mr Incredible

Established Member
tang2nv said:
Well i'm gonna test the waters and see what i can get for my car. Its a 98 cobra with 85xxx miles on it. mods are as follows: bbk long tubes, h-pipe, flowmaster catback, underpullies, adj. fuel pressure regualtor, bbk 255 lph fuel pump, msd wires, ignition and coil packs, optimium red top battery, upper and lower control arms, lowering springs, kyb shocks and struts, autometer fuel pressure and air fuel gauge, 4.10 gears with new 31 spline posi unit and strange axles, chrome y2k 17x9 cobra rims with nitto drag radials on rear 275 40 and kuhmo 245 45 on front, kenny brown sub frame connectors, kenny brown strut tow brace, venom nitrous kit with a 25,35,50,75,100,125,150 shot, C&L mass air meter and inlet pipe, ported intake, imrc delete, bbk 65mm throttle body, BRAND new t-45 tranny, pro 5.0 shifter, alum. flywheel and driveshaft, sloted rotors with hawk performance pads and i think that is all. it is yellow with mach 460, leather seats and power everything. Car has never seen rain since i have owned it and i have had it for 3 years and the car was bought from texas. i'd like around 12,500 OBO!!!!! or so for i

Did I miss "no trades" somewhere in there? :shrug:

corysmach1

Established Member
tang2nv said:
thanks man.... hey done nething else to your car?
Nah gettin ready to though. I dont know if you knew that it caught on fire last summer so I have to get the spray put back on then a couple other things.

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
I would be interested, but the price is too high for me. At the most I could spend around 11,000. If youd be willing to let it go for that, I may take a look. Oh and could you please send me some pics. [email protected].

Thanks

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
Ok, thanks...Where is canal winchester at in ohio? Im right by akron. Im just afraid this car will have to much power for my first car though. Its not gonna be a daily driver for me back and forth to hs, but Im gonna be driving it to school on the nice days and probly to my job on the nice days (when I get one).

tang2nv

Established Member
canal is around columbus. the southeast side of columbus really. i think its like a 2 hour drive or so but i'm not 100% for sure. if you have a 2004 mach then this car shouldn't be too much power for ya as long as you dont go crazy and put like a 200 shot of NOS on it. i'm guessing b/c its never been on the dyno but i'd say it has around 330 off spray and dont really know about on spray. i just changed to oil in it last weekend and i only had 452 miles on that oil change so as you can tell it doesn't get drove much. i'm wanting to get a truck b/c i have a family now and that is the only reason i am gettin rid of it. also i just sent you some pics.

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
Ya, if its around columbus, its about 2 hours. And, I myself dont have a Mach, its actually my dads car, sorry for the misunderstanding. Im only 15 1/2 right now, so this is gonna be my first car.

Users who are viewing this thread