Established Member
1998 SVT Contour

Build #165

Dark Toreador Red/Midnight Leather

2.5 v6/5 speed manual

119,000 miles

Clean title in hand

Located about 25min from Albany, NY

Up for sale is a 1998 SVT Contour. This car has 119k on the odometer, and runs and shifts like new. Still gets 30mpg regularly. The car has the factory CD player, and sunroof. Interior is in great shape- no stains or rips in the leather, no cracked dashboard or bad panels. All gauges function and light up like new. Power seat still functions and moves as built. The exterior is in great shape, all original paint, never an accident. There is no sun fading to the paint, or major dents/scrapes/blemishes. The original mesh grills are all present and undamaged. There is no rust on the body- the quarters are both clean, as is the underside. I purchased this car from the original owner, who kept it as salt free as possible. The car also has its original window sticker, fuel records, and all maintenance records since new. There are new front brakes, new exhaust, and I just put new Cooper all-season tires on the front. The car does need a few things to be driven- The front coil springs need to be replaced, and it needs rear swaybar endlinks and a rear brakejob. I no longer need this car, I have too many, and so this one has been sitting taking up space.

Asking $1800

I will take new photos this weekend, these are the only ones I have at the moment

Exterior.jpg

SVTcontour.jpg

FrontSeat.jpg

Last edited:

Dikomas

98 Contour

I am interested in the vehicle. This is my first time on here. I received your post via google.com since I had put an alert on there for any Contour SVTs that might come up for sale. Not sure how this all works and how to properly get a hold of you but I am interested in the vehicle...Dimitri

Users who are viewing this thread