1998 Svt Contour Low Miles Clean

slackerme

Established Member
The car is a jem. 77,000 miles. Runs amazing, interior is clean as hell back seat doesn't even look like it has been sat in. Exterior very clean and before winter I clay bar'ed, buffed, waxed, and sealed the whole car. All fluids changed recently. Cabin filter changed, air intake filter changed, Spark plugs changed, had a whole intake and throttle body cleaned at valvoline. Had there whole service done were the hook a bag of liquid to it and let it run through to motor to clean it. Trans fluid changed with Royal Purple. Oil changed every 3000.

Car is super clean this is the second one I have owned in the past 3 years. They are super fun to drive. There is no problems with this car at all. The head lights look brand new as I know most of them fade super bad. There are no lights on on the dash either. Im thinking of upgrading to something a little more luxurious.

Only 2 mods done to this car. I installed 8000K HID head lights and matching fog lights. I have the stock lights if you rather have those.
Also all of the grills are painter silver. Looks much better IMO.

I bought it off a some guy who died and left it to his grandson. He was in his 80's when he dies and bought the car new so he was like 70's when he bought it. Its funny I found all the receipts of service done to it at the dealer when he owned it. I found the originaly sales reciept when bought new. It has a new clutch at about 65,000 miles, new starter, and a bunch of other stuff. Like I said I have all records. It was all in the car when I bought it. I have originally window sticker too.

If you have any questions at all dont hesitate to email me or call me at 269-449-7998

Thanks
Dan
PA060001.gif

PA060002.gif

PA060007.gif

PA060008.gif

PA060009.gif

P2020001.gif

Last edited:

slackerme

Established Member
Nice ride but you are in MI and I in NJ otherwise a test drive and sale afterwards I'm sure.

Fly in to chicago airport. You can get tickets cheap and I will pick you up from the airport and you can drive the car home. I garantee you will love the car.

Users who are viewing this thread