1998 SVT Cobra

misterb

Established Member
Yup- I'm looking to get a new performance car so I'm going to put the 1998 SVT Cobra up for sale. Car has 94,568 miles (aprox. 8k on forged motor) and a really nice full stock interior.

Car needs head gaskets (gaskets/bolts included) and I no longer have the energy to turn wrenches... yup- Mr. B is gettin' old and lazy.

I'm giving my favorite forums first crack at the car, pictures will be posted ASAP. Car will be listed *NO RESERVE* on E-Bay and will definately go!

Here's your chance to get in at a decent price (even less if you do the head gaskets yourself!) and have a very nice car.

What does the car have?

Fully Forged 4.6 (5.0L) 302ci Teksid Stroker professionally done by VT Engines.

FRPP cam kit with valves, springs w/ Stock 4v Heads

BBK Headers with catted/uncatted H-Pipes, Flowmaster catback.

NEWLY powdercoated Valve Covers (Black) and Upper Intake- looks sharp!

Accufab & BBK Throttle Bodies with BBK Intake and Lightning MAF

Stock lower intake & Ported Intake, Oil Filter relocation w/ AN Fittings.

Four Stock Bullitt wheels (2 with decent tires) plus new stock wheels with BFG G-Force tires.

Pioneer Head unit (I-Pod ready) with aftermarket (4) speakers.

Both Carbon Fiber and stock Cobra hoods.

4.10 gears, Aviator Fuel Pump, SCT Tuning FOB for custom tune (317hp) Dyno Sheets available.

Plus- some other stuff I can't remember..

I'm giving my favorite forums first crack at the car, pictures will be posted ASAP. Car will be listed *NO RESERVE* on E-Bay and will definately go!

Here's your chance to get in at a decent price (even less if you do the head gaskets yourself!) and have a very nice car.

cobra509.jpg

cobra510.jpg

cobra517.jpg

misterb

Established Member
I guess I can give you guys here an "early bird" price- before it actually goes on E-Bay (I would prefer a local "come and get it" deal) so-

$3,800 cash and it's yours (title in hand) just come and get it.

misterb

Established Member
Kevin came by and the deal was done- he got a *smokin'* deal and I'm happy for him because he is a really nice car guy and appreciates SVT Cobra's!

byebyecobra.jpg

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
i know this car is sold, but do you happen to know the comression ratio of the 302?

Users who are viewing this thread