bbk short throw shifter
bbk long tube ceremic headers
bbk off-road x pipe
flowmaster super44 mufflers
style bar
black leather interior is a 8.5 out of 10
leather is in great shape
innovative air/fuel gauge

car is a great car i have only put 2,000-miles on the car since i bought it in early 2010

ASKING 6,500

call after 4pm or text 248-978-1744

--car does need a few things, a/c was not charged last year, and engine is ticking but gets quieter after warm_up hints why the price is low but the car does run and drive
i also have a extra set of complete heads minus cams and an extra timing cover,valve covers,and new subframe connectors!!

can text pictures or click here to see them
1998 mustang svt cobra convertible

Last edited:

12C/OBoss

Established Member
Why is the motor ticking? Who did the motor work? Nice car and want another but the motor tick is not good

What motor work was done, specs of build, cams, headwork, intake , dyno, tuned by? etc?

Why was the heater core bypassed?

Last edited:

super98snake

super98snake
Established Member
Why is the motor ticking? Who did the motor work? Nice car and want another but the motor tick is not good

What motor work was done, specs of build, cams, headwork, intake , dyno, tuned by? etc?

Why was the heater core bypassed?

the motor tick sounds like a lash adjuster and the bottom end work was done by L and L racing engines in my local town and the heads were done by my local machine shop. as fas as the work the bottom end was built on a new block with a kellogg 3.800 stroker crank and manley h beam rods all forged and the pistons were custom made by diamond b.c. the stroker crank is longer than a normal stroker crank. the heads were just gone thru and i had new valves installed in them and used comp beehive springs with steel retainers with the stock cams, intake is still stock and the car is running on a handheld tune done by vmp tuning.

the car comes with the stock heads that i took off the stock motor no cams in them but otherwise complete, the stock timing cover and valve covers go with it also along with new subframe connectors that are in the box
car is good for a winter project(depending on where your located) and would not cost much to get the car perfect

Users who are viewing this thread