1998 Laser Red Cobra 98% Stock

perry2k12

Established Member
I am selling a 1998 Laser Red Cobra. This car is all original, 32 valve, DOHC, all the good stuff. It is a 5 speed manual transmission. The engine runs strong, and is a very reliable platform. The paint is in nice shape. It shows the typical signs of aging, a knick here and there but no serious dings or dents. The interior is in exceptional condition as well. It is saddle/tan color leather. Power everything. The car has a Flowmaster cat-back exhaust system. Very deep and throaty, but not obnoxiously loud. It also sports a BBK Cold Air Intake system. The car runs very well. The car will need rear tires soon, and it is priced accordingly. Looking to sell this car quickly... Any questions, offers, or more pictures text or call Gregg at 317-443-1609. Feel free to post here or PM me as well.

Edit: I ran a Carfax on this car and have come to find that the miles are NOT actual. The car has closer to 130k miles but the odometer reads 78k. I am listening to anc considering ANY and ALL offers because of this issue.
IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0053.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

** Also, AC has been recharged and the engine bay is no longer dirty!

Last edited:

perry2k12

Established Member
Fresh bump. New issue with the car, someone can have this for a steal of a price. See original post.

Users who are viewing this thread