1998 Expedition XLT...Ohio

SVTmojo

Track Junkie!
Established Member
The expedition is a 1998, with the 5.4 V8, 4x4, tow package , XLT, power windows and locks, leather, 3rd row seating with a/c & heat in the rear as well. It is grey with grey interior. It has 88,xxx miles on it and growing, as I drive it to work when it is raining. I just replaced the fuel filter, air filter,and the front lower ball joints, had the oil changed, and got a front end alignment done. Runs great, towed perfect the one time I towed a friends camper, Not a single issue. Looking to get $7300 obo. I know there are a few out there cheaper, but you get what you pay for, and this one is worth it. Willing to consider trades, for anything car with 4 doors. Really would like a WRX wagon or 5-door SVT FOCUS! I am willing to put some cash on top within reason. Interior pics a few posts down.

expy001.jpg

expy002.jpg

expy003.jpg

Last edited:

SVT King

Established Member
Got any interior shots? Also its 4x4 on command right... these aren't full time 4x4?

SVTmojo

Track Junkie!
Established Member
Yeah, I will round up some interior shots today. And it is 4x4 on the fly, with 2 wheel drive, AWD, 4high, and 4 low.

Users who are viewing this thread