1998 Crystal White Cobra for Sale

blown9350lx

JazboSVT
Established Member
This car is like new condition all stock minus 410 gears, MGW Shifter and Flowmaster mufflers. This car is perfect you will not find a flaw has 40k on the dot. Trunk inside like new has rubber mat, spair set of new in the plastic floormats, factory paperwork and owners manual, colgan bra and Wolf car cover. Never sees rain and hardly the sun. 12k Firm im giving the car away will not lower anymore. Any questions please email me at [email protected] SOLD!!!!

4pdryf4.jpg

522j37t.jpg

4u1k9cl.jpg

4ykm0ia.jpg

4zavi90.jpg

62iwygw.jpg

Last edited:

blown9350lx

JazboSVT
Established Member
I wish I could keep it but if it doesnt sell for 14k then I stay with it. I love this car and its flawless I dont think there are many cobras left in this original mint condition. Thanks All and no 14k firm thanks for the offer.

89BlackNotch

Stang Crazy
Established Member
shakeeb_33 said:
8K CASSH right now :D!!

:lol: Don't pay attention or even waste your time responding to INSULTS like that! $8,000 barely buys you a regular GT....with high miles non the less!!Your car is clean as can be, good luck with your sale buddy! :rockon:

BOTTLFED

Established Member
My...Good.....God!!! It goes without saying. But that thing is absolutely flawless. If only that money tree would blossom. What more could a potential buyer ask for? GL with the sale.

blown9350lx

JazboSVT
Established Member
Yeah I took it for a drive today its now getting even harder to want to let it go I almost considering keeping it. The car is flawless drives like new. I think I'd rather sell my 93lx than sell the 98.

blown9350lx

JazboSVT
Established Member
Yeah I think im keeping it but still will entertain offers havent found work and dont know what im going to do. For sure im not giving this car away.

Users who are viewing this thread