1998 Cobra, Fully Built, Turbo, 6spd, low miles

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
damn! this is what im wanting to do to my car! WTF...how about we trade and you sell my car:-D:-D

JKJK GLWS:beer:

94venomV8

Established Member
Then y don't u buy it? Easy to talk smack when u have no money or any real intrest in it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

You obviously don't have the money either when messaging me like my car is priced "very very steep" I believe was your words. I don't need low ballers like you, I would rather part the car out then let someone try and throw ridiculous stuff out like that. Come on man, everyone knows what these type of cars are worth, your not kidding anyone. Ive had plenty of interest in the 4 days the car has been up because of the good price.

94venomV8

Established Member
KS 2003 GS 300 Sport Design GGP/Saddle - Club Lexus Forums

I know you said you were looking for more of a "family ride". I'd be willing to trade my 2003 Lexus GS 300 if you have interest in that. Let me know. It does fine in the snow.

Very nice car man, if I were in the market for a car I would consider, I just really need 4 wheel drive as I hunt and camp a lot. And I also really like the truck bed, not for hauling a ton, but the sport trac is perfect for little stuff. Kinda best of both worlds.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
You obviously don't have the money either when messaging me like my car is priced "very very steep" I believe was your words. I don't need low ballers like you, I would rather part the car out then let someone try and throw ridiculous stuff out like that. Come on man, everyone knows what these type of cars are worth, your not kidding anyone. Ive had plenty of interest in the 4 days the car has been up because of the good price.

Lol. Then goodluck with sale.

94venomV8

Established Member
And I lol'd when I saw you calling out people above not having money yet look at your sig. Makes sense now....

cobra4v

Hooked On SVT
Established Member
94venomV8....after selling my KB S/C 98 cobra to get your dad's Cobra, I'm in the market to get another sn95 mustang with a built motor and a power adder. I really was considering your Cobra but would be a bitch to get it smog and registered here in California. Who ever buys your car for 12,000 would be one happy person. Glws

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
Jace, goodluck with the sale man, its tough to part with your car as i know the amount of work you put into it...goodluck with sale and if i was down a car (i have 3 currently) like everyone else would i would buy it from you..the car is nasty, don't let vettez06 bother you, you could give him a 10k mile cobra for 50 bucks and he would still think the price was too steep..

TDUB003

Established Member
^lol

Huh?

Pretty sure he's referring to the "baller on a budget" in your sig. This is a great deal OP. If I had a way to get this home I would totally make it happen as this is almost exactly what I've been looking for.

94venomV8

Established Member
Thanks for all the kind comments guys! As of last night car is SOLD! It is now awaiting shipping, I will shed a tear when that day arrives for sure.

Ill try and talk the new buyer into getting some vids/pics up here where he gets finished with it. He is a member on here but hasn't posted much yet.

Last edited:

94venomV8

Established Member
^lol

Huh?

I was referring to "baller on a budget". And notice how the car sold in less then a week in this market? Must of been because it was over priced I guess. No hard feelings man. Jk with you.

brucesvt

Established Member
Congrats on the sale. i followed your build on the sn95 section always loved your car. :beer::beer:

Users who are viewing this thread