1998 Cobra, Fully Built, Turbo, 6spd, low miles

94venomV8

Established Member
LOL that was funny.

congrads on the sale. sounds like someone really wanted it. kinda impressed it sold for that kinda money. maybe the economy is turning around finally

Are you really impressed that a car that has my asking price just in the motor and turbo kit sold that quick? And in case you didn't realize gas is about to be higher then ever before I wouldn't say the economy is turning around, I would say someone realized how good of a deal it was and took advantage of it. Maybe you don't realize your the only one who thinks that. I had not one but several offers to buy it for my asking price. That doesn't just happen because people like throwing away money.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Are you really impressed that a car that has my asking price just in the motor and turbo kit sold that quick? And in case you didn't realize gas is about to be higher then ever before I wouldn't say the economy is turning around, I would say someone realized how good of a deal it was and took advantage of it. Maybe you don't realize your the only one who thinks that. I had not one but several offers to buy it for my asking price. That doesn't just happen because people like throwing away money.

Yes I honestly am considering my friend can't get 5k more then your asking price was for a PROVEN TURN KEY 1000rwhp better engine completely built 5.4 and has shown the potential for 8 second time slips along with a brand new auto set up including trans brake and stall worth over $4500..... There are people that have $25,000 tied up in there drivetrain that can only get book value for there cars. Good for you though but to most people that buy cars a few a year especially cobras I was shocked....:beer:

Fat-cat

Established Member
I look forward to toying with this car on the street once its here and finished ( buddy of mine bought this car )

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Speaking of a guy who scored a hell of a car out a hell of a price how is yours doing? I do recall seeing many vids of what that beast can do to what it was advertised at

Fat-cat

Established Member
So far it has stayed in once piece, Has not given me many issues at all so thats been nice. Car makes good power, poor little c4 is going to have its work cut out for it this year. Defiantly a 9 sec car as purchased ( with the turbo i swapped on it shortly after getting it home ) just got some Tuning bugs to work out of it that i didnt push to hard to fix as the car ran like a champ on the street.

Will have some more vids of track stuff this year and more street time in Mexico for sure.

SweetSVT99

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I REALLY REALLY wish I would have seen this thread before now, shipping would have been much less complicated to my house. :bash:

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Disappointed you didn't have a chance to finish it up, Jace. Mine is finally getting tuned beginning of next month. It would have been fun to check yours out and compare ours together.

Users who are viewing this thread