1998 Blck/Blck Cobra Roller

murph

Boosted 3.8L
Established Member
LOCATED IN INDIANAPOLIS,IN

Im housing the car but my friend is selling his 1998 Black on Black (leather) Cobra. The car's interior is a 9/10 the exterier will need some TLC as it needs a nice wax job/ claybar. Also has a scratch on the piller but comes with a color matched brand new piller so no worries there.

Car comes with an IRS, full length subframe connectors, SLP exhaust with longtube headers and an X-Pipe, boost gauge, Black FR500's could be negociated.

1998 ECU with a tune for running a Vortech Supercharger (unsure of exact parameters in the tune) You will need to provide a engine harness as that went with the old owner of the car.

My friend bought the car because he had another person selling an engine and trans but the guy backed out. My friend needs the car gone ASAP please PM me if any more details is needed.

**** I work nights so will post pictures this evening when the sun comes up.

ASKING $3,000

murph

Boosted 3.8L
Established Member
IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

Sorry for the delay folks.. ill grab the vin when i get back to my house, to my knowledge this has a clean title

Last edited:

bogdansnotch

Established Member
can you pm me bottom dollar, i have cash in hand and can pickup this weekend. does it come with the bullitts or the cobra wheels?

Users who are viewing this thread