1998 BAB for sale

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Looks like a great car. Wish the price was a little more in line with what I've been seeing low mileage Cobras go for.

Good luck

98ATLANTICBLUE

Established Member
kbb has the vehicle at 18,300 for a run of the mill cobra of any color. I am also not firm on the price so if you interest offer a fair price.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member

93&99cobrasvt

Established Member
Kbb is way off on these cars. That's 03-04 money. Realistically as much as it sucks you have a $9k to $10k car to the right person. Iam not trying to bash your car or upset you but that's the reality. I've owned many of these cars over the years and the only 93-04 cobras that bring that kind of money are low mileage 93 Cobras and 03-04 Cobras. I wish you the best of luck in your sale.

dbrennancobra

Established Member
Kbb is way off on these cars. That's 03-04 money. Realistically as much as it sucks you have a $9k to $10k car to the right person. Iam not trying to bash your car or upset you but that's the reality. I've owned many of these cars over the years and the only 93-04 cobras that bring that kind of money are low mileage 93 Cobras and 03-04 Cobras. I wish you the best of luck in your sale.

Well said... Even though I turned down $20k for my low milage 93 last week!

CJHAMIL

Pew Professional
Established Member
I hope you get 20k out of her. BAB is a beautiful color and your car is in amazing shape. The market is just down in the dumps right now so it is hard trying to your asking price for any year model Cobra.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member

I will buy for $9k op. I think you have bumped your head if you think this car is only worth $10k though. Find me one nicer for $10k....

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
I will buy for $9k op. I think you have bumped your head if you think this car is only worth $10k though. Find me one nicer for $10k....

Mine has 35k miles and I am asking 13,500 with quite a bit of interest. I'll post final sale price when it goes.
46964_10151263002216065_1521926634_n_zps5a7b0e4c.jpg

93&99cobrasvt

Established Member
I've owned over 30 sn95s cobras how many have you owned? The market for these cars are super soft. Iam not saying he may get a few thousand more then $10k but he won't get anywhere near 20k. You can get a low mileage 03-04 for that and there is no comparison between the both. There's a local guy here has the same car as the op with 15k miles and in immaculate shape and he has had it for sale for 3 summers at $11k and it's still for sale. BAB is a very cool color and the op has a very nice car. These cars are very unappreciated as I do believe they should be worth more. I hope the op gets as much as possible out of it.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
I've owned over 30 sn95s cobras how many have you owned? The market for these cars are super soft. Iam not saying he may get a few thousand more then $10k but he won't get anywhere near 20k. You can get a low mileage 03-04 for that and there is no comparison between the both. There's a local guy here has the same car as the op with 15k miles and in immaculate shape and he has had it for sale for 3 summers at $11k and it's still for sale. BAB is a very cool color and the op has a very nice car. These cars are very unappreciated as I do believe they should be worth more. I hope the op gets as much as possible out of it.

I don't disagree that is isn't worth $20k I believe i said around $15k would be a good point to list at. 15k miles and only $11k? Link or photos? I may be able to convince my dad to get one if it is that cheap and that nice

93&99cobrasvt

Established Member
The ad is always off and on Seattle clist and has been for a few years. I haven't seen it in a few weeks. I may have the number I'll look for it when I get into my office.

I don't disagree that is isn't worth $20k I believe i said around $15k would be a good point to list at. 15k miles and only $11k? Link or photos? I may be able to convince my dad to get one if it is that cheap and that nice

mustang3X

Established Member
That is a super nice car and the color is awesome but price is high. I paid 12K for a 98 convertible with 16K miles on it. GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread