1998 BAB Cobra

Sleven

You Don't Say That
Established Member
I have for sale my beloved Cobra. It has been my pride and joy for quite some time, but after being honorably discharged from the United States Marine Corp, I feel with a new chapter of my life a new vehicle is due. It has a few modest modifications to keep her running very well and smooth. She just rolled over 51,000 miles and is my DD, so it will continue to rise. The interior is black leather. AC works amazing; heat is even better. She gets roughly 25mpg+ if you keep your foot outa the gas, and best of all it sounds outstanding!

I work at a Nissan Dealership and have been a part of a few Mustang Clubs that have taught me a lot about how to upkeep these cars. Believe me when I say you're probably getting the nicest Bright Atlantic Blue Cobra in the state of Texas. The inspection is good until next year and I installed the clutch myself. It had a 1,000 mile break in period before I took it to the track and tested it out. The clutch grabs extremely well and still has that stock feel to it.

Modifications:

ENGINE:
JLT NexGen CAI
Bassani O/R X-Pipe
Magnaflow Magnapacks Dumped
Billit Adjustable FPR
290lph Fuel Pump (TU227HP)
Polished Catch Can
SCT Pro Racer tuned
COP Conversion
NGK TR6: Gap .054
EGR/SAI delete

DRIVETRAIN:
MGW Short Throw Shifter
3:73 Gears *Professionally installed in North Carolina*
Spec Stage 2 Clutch *bolts torqued to 26 ft lbs*
Spec Steel Flywheel *bolts torqued to 86 ft lbs*
SR Performance Adjuster Kit
Lakewood Clutch Fork

SUSPENSION:
Eibach ProKit Springs
18X9 18X10 Chrome Saleens *265 up front 295 KDW's out back*
Tires have about 80% tread life left up front and about 55% tread life left in the rear

COSMETIC:
Minor Wire Tucking
Powdercoated "Powered by SVT" Coil Covers
Powdercoated Valve Covers/Upper Intake
SS Bumper Inserts
Blue LED's for dash lighting
Cobra Floor Mats
02 + Center Console
8" Antenna

Texting or calling is the best. I work from 7 to 4 during the week and 8 to 5 on Saturday.
If I do not pick up I will get back to you as soon as possible.

$10,500 OBO

Jarrad
(940)-Seven 6 Five- 4 Eight 6 Eight

F6228C55-E969-41A0-9F19-3AD1CDA7C13E-2182-000002C1144972EE_zps080eb26d.jpg

88C115BA-5233-42B2-A441-11E026A98EE6-2094-000002DBC0DAB692_zps80c15008.jpg

mombamonsteredit_zps42150b6f.jpg

mark23svt

Established Member
Bump for another Texas BAB owner, nice looking ride. I've been debating on selling mine, these pics are making me think twice.

Sleven

You Don't Say That
Established Member
Well thank you! I am going to be doing a ton of driving and I do not want to see the mileage go up on this thing so I am selling to get into something more suitable.

djervin

Established Member
Beautiful car, at some point I will have one in that color.... It just pops! That third pic down seems a little dangerous :dw:

GL with the sale! :beer:

phillyphan56

Vandelay Industries
Established Member
Gorgeoussss Cobra man. I love BAB it really is a great color. Definitely very eye catching especially if it's clean and in great shape like yours. Best of luck with the sale!

Users who are viewing this thread