1998 Atlantic Blue Cobra f/s

98ABcobra

Established Member
1998 Atlantic Blue Cobra f/s or TRADE. price dropped

up for sale is my 1998 Bright Atlantic Blue SVT Cobra. The car has clean, tasteful modifications. Please pm me for my number or if you have any questions. The cobra MUST GO ASAP!!! Asking $9200 obo. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions. Like i said, this car must go!! Comes with brand new FR500 steering wheel, california car cover, clean carfax. The back tires are brand new with a warranty from discount tire. Very clean, has typical chips and scratches for being a 10 year old car but is in very good shape.

Willing to accept trades of a quad/streetbike and cash. let me know what you have!

http://s303.photobucket.com/albums/nn142/metrx97/

Last edited:

Top Fuel Friday

Dang!
Established Member
How is the tach mounted? Is it drilled into the dash, or mounted to a bracket coming from behind the center bezel? If removed would it be evident that it was there?

98ABcobra

Established Member
not in the slightest. its a custom bracket thats bolted to the a/c controls. the bezel is in good shape as well. just take the radio/cd player out, remove the bezel and unscrew the two bolts and the tach will be in your hands.

Top Fuel Friday

Dang!
Established Member
Any dents, dings, major scratches, known issues, or anything like that?

What kind of exhaust does it have? Ever been supercharged/nitroused? Other mods?

Ever been in an accident? Clean title and carfax? Do you hold the title or is there a lien?

Thanks again man!

98ABcobra

Established Member
Any dents, dings, major scratches, known issues, or anything like that?

What kind of exhaust does it have? Ever been supercharged/nitroused? Other mods?

Ever been in an accident? Clean title and carfax? Do you hold the title or is there a lien?

Thanks again man!

few chips in the hood, noticable but not bad. scratch on p/s fender right by the antenna. no dents or dings really. known issues:window switch on drivers side that controls p/s window will put window down but not up, i just use the p/s one.

the car has bbk long tubes and o/r x-pipe with mac 2.5" pro dumps. also has frpp 3:73's and steeda springs with tokico shocks/struts.

never had forced induction nor has it been run on nitrous.

never had an accident, title is clean and i have the clean carfax to go with it. title is in hand!

Top Fuel Friday

Dang!
Established Member
few chips in the hood, noticable but not bad. scratch on p/s fender right by the antenna. no dents or dings really. known issues:window switch on drivers side that controls p/s window will put window down but not up, i just use the p/s one.

the car has bbk long tubes and o/r x-pipe with mac 2.5" pro dumps. also has frpp 3:73's and steeda springs with tokico shocks/struts.

never had forced induction nor has it been run on nitrous.

never had an accident, title is clean and i have the clean carfax to go with it. title is in hand!

Sweet, With the window, did you try replacing the switch in the door or anything, or did you track it down to something else?

98ABcobra

Established Member
its the switch. to be honest it never really bothered me enough to go to ford and buy a new one.

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
Mileage and exact location??

For whatever reason I cant click on the link at this time.

WizardsCobra

LTHL SVT
Established Member
Might be interested and well I just sold my Terminator. I have always loved that exact car and seems like a nice ride. Has the car ever been dyno'd?

98ABcobra

Established Member
no one interested???? this thing has to move. the bullitt won't pay for itself!!!

TO THE TOP!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread