1997 white cobra **needs minor work 5000obo**

cgriff97cobra

I HATE DEER
Established Member
SOLD

1997 Mustang cobra for sale $5000 OBO . This car has to go! It needs a new front end as far as body work goes mainly pass fender , hood, and front bumper, also needs new headlight hardware ( I already have a new headlight bar) , car also needs upper radiator support work, needs new airbags. The damage was caused when i hit a deer , there was not much damage so the car still has a perfectly clean title. The car has inaccurate mileage due to 4.10 gears and no speedcal, the odometer reads 138,000. The car has a brand new t45, spec stage 3 clutch that was just installed prior to hitting the deer. Also has 4.10 gears, rear seat delete, bbk throttle body, off road x-pipe , flowmasters, 03 cobra rims and k&n. This car still runs and drives great I drive it frequently up and down my driveway. If you have any questions feel free. Oh yeah i will also have more pics up soon!
667627_112_full.jpg

667627_114_full.jpg

667627_113_full.jpg

The 97 is obviously the one on the right and my vert on the left is also for sale.
667627_105_full.jpg

Last edited:

Nazz

Established Member
Where in South Carolina are you located ? What are the miles can you estimate?

bolinger06

Established Member
good luck on the sale man. I have a 94 cobra and it has the exact same damage as yours..bags blew and everything, but the insurance agent totalled it. good luck man

cgriff97cobra

I HATE DEER
Established Member
bolinger06 said:
good luck on the sale man. I have a 94 cobra and it has the exact same damage as yours..bags blew and everything, but the insurance agent totalled it. good luck man

Man, that sucks! You must have had more frame damage.

Users who are viewing this thread