1997 s/c Cobra FOR SALE----

pbm.cc

Established Member
my 1997 rio red cobra... motor has about 4k-5k on it and I just got it back from HPP on 02/14. I figured we can work something out if your interested. I have pics too. Here is the list:

mmmm... ok lets see:
1997 Rio Red Cobra
-Black interior
-2003 Cobra seats front and rear
-Steeda shifter
-FRPP King Cobra Clutch
-Fresh Built bottom long block
-B - heads rebuild new/ valves and sprins etc.
-IMRC deletes
-Mahle +16.00 dished pistons
-Manley H Beams rods
-New Ford oil pump and bearing and gasket all from Ford house.
-60lb injectors
-New 90mm Lighting mass air meter
-MAFia 5volt extender
-Anderson Powerpipe
-SCT X cal2 programmer
-NGK plugs
-MSD ignition wires
-Vortech V-1 S trim w/15lbs boost
-Autometer sterring colum pod
-Autometer Phantom 2 1/16" Boost gauge (0-30psi)
-Mac Longtube Headers
-Mac off-road X pipe
-Bassani cat back
-Walbro 255lph inline fuel pump
-Walbro 255lph intank fuel pump
-Tokico 5 way adjustable shocks
-Tokico 5 way adjustable struts
-Eibach pro kit springs
-Kenny Brown subframe connectors
-UPR upper control arms
-UPR lower control arms
-FRPP 3.73 ring and pinion
-Kenwood dvd / navigation flip out radio
-Kenwood 1000 watt amp
-Audiobahn 10" competion sub
-2000 chrome Cobra R's 18x9.5

car dynoed @ 473.5rwhp on 02/14/07... great freaking car and beautiful!
and all the goodies that the Cobras have ... brakes (which are painted to look identical to the '04 annivr. brakes), and looks and junk.

have pics and can post when I get home.

I am selling for $12,000 firm.... I am selling for this price due to I want to buy a 2003-2004 cobra. If anyone has a 03-04 that they are selling and would like to work out some kind of deal let me know. I can take more pics as since these I have put tint on the windows and a boost gauge on the collar of the sterring wheel. I also upgraded to a Bassani cat-back system since the pics.... will post new ones of the cat back and the car with the tint.... which in my opinion IT LOOK MILLION TIMES BETTER!

any questions contact Javier @ 214-536-0266.
thnx
HERE ARE SOME UPDATED PICS WITH THE TINT AND THE BOOST GAUGE
parked.jpg

tint.jpg

tint2.jpg

side1.jpg

rear1.jpg

cobra35.jpg

cobra34.jpg

cobra33.jpg

cobra31.jpg

cobra30.jpg

cobra29.jpg

cobra28.jpg

cobra27.jpg

cobra25.jpg

cobra24.jpg

front2.jpg

front1.jpg

interior.jpg

boostgauge2.jpg

boostgauge.jpg

THESE ARE THE ONES BEFORE THE TINT AND NO BOOST GAUGE NOR BULLIT SHIFT KNOB

engine2.jpg

enigine4.jpg

enigne3.jpg

cobra23.jpg

cobra22.jpg

cobra20.jpg

cobra18.jpg

cobra17.jpg

cobra16.jpg

cobra14.jpg

cobra13.jpg

cobra12.jpg

cobra11.jpg

cobra9.jpg

cobra8.jpg

cobra7.jpg

cobra6-2.jpg

cobra5-1.jpg

cobra4-1.jpg

cobra3-1.jpg

cobra2-1.jpg

Last edited:

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
damn, bump for a beautifuyl car. reminds me of my brothers 97 rio red htat he used to have. it had a k/b. man that hting was a beast. shame of a story really, his whore ex-wife blew it up after she stole it from him.

pbm.cc

Established Member
rrpederson said:
damn, bump for a beautifuyl car. reminds me of my brothers 97 rio red htat he used to have. it had a k/b. man that hting was a beast. shame of a story really, his whore ex-wife blew it up after she stole it from him.
damn dude! that sucks BIG ASS! I would hate for some girl to blow up my shit! I honestly dont know what I would do!
thanks for the bump.... and mine too was tuned by Manny.

pbm.cc

Established Member
-the car is not intercooled.
-on the chasis it reads 93k.
-the rwtq was unable to be read due to the leads for the dyno not reading the tach signal properly. So the car was dynoed by speed (mph).
so ???rwtq.

pbm.cc

Established Member
according to the guy I bought the car from he said that the AIRBAG and the 2 FRONT SEATS were stolen from the his car one night that he had it out front and left it with the windows down/open.

I havent bother looking for tha airbag on ebay or anywhere just cause it has one and it really doesnt bother me.

the car was with the original style seats and I have pics of it then I bought the 03 seats for the car. If I keep it I am installing a 04 center console and I might look for the airbag either on ebay or somewhere...but for now I dont care.

the car is original cobra! and can give the vin# if anyone has doubts. I had done a carfax on the car before I bought it and no accidents before and none since I have owned it.

Last edited:

StangFever

MMM SHAKER!!!
Established Member
Are the stripes painted or decals? Is it just me or are the paint/decals coming off on the stripes on the rear bumper?

pbm.cc

Established Member
StangFever said:
Are the stripes painted or decals? Is it just me or are the paint/decals coming off on the stripes on the rear bumper?
nope they are like decals that have a clear over it and they are coming off the rear! My buddy said he can fix it (repaint it) since he owes me. but I havent done it since I want to get the entire car repainted to solid rio red!

CFRacer22

Established Member
you mentioned something about an automatic truck? would you be interested in a trade? '00 Ext Cab F150: black, leather, lowered, 20's, lightening front end, etc....

pbm.cc

Established Member
CFRacer22 said:
you mentioned something about an automatic truck? would you be interested in a trade? '00 Ext Cab F150: black, leather, lowered, 20's, lightening front end, etc....
I did want a 2001-2004 lighting, more of a Harley truck but now im just going to sell the car and get the best deal I can find.

pbm.cc

Established Member
On my way to detail and take pics of my baby! I am in no rush to sell so if anyone out there might be interested later on, the car will still be here. Will post pics up as soon as Im done with them.

pbm.cc

Established Member
pbm.cc said:
On my way to detail and take pics of my baby! I am in no rush to sell so if anyone out there might be interested later on, the car will still be here. Will post pics up as soon as Im done with them.

NEW PICS CHECK IT OUT!!!
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread