1997 rio red mustang cobra

cobrarob2345

Established Member
I think its time to sell my baby, my 1997 mustang cobra svt in rio red with black leather insterior. It is a 5 speed manual with 47k on it. I bought it about 5 years ago with 39k on it. I have had all maintenance done including spark plugs, wires, fuel filter, new brakes with drilled and slotted rotors, serpentine belt with new tensioner and pullies. Have had the oil changed every couple thousand woth mobil 1 and have had the tranny fluid and coolant flushed and changed as well. Car never sees rain and never has its whole life. It comes with a custom fit wolf car cover that is on it in garage at all times (the prior owner had bought). Also has brand new american muscle wheels 18x9 in front with 18x10.5 out back with brand new tires too. Car has many tasteful mods including shorth throw shifter, full exhaust(longtube headers with shorty off road h pipe and bassni cat back, k and n cold air kit, lowered 1.5" on eibach pro kit. Other mods are 3:73 gears, wideband 02 sensor, underdrive pullis, upper and lower control arms, and comes with sct tuner. It has a 2000 cobra r hood and has some subtle mods such as cobra emblems are red, tinted windows, shorty antenna, and tinted tails and reflectors and svt tach sticker. It has an alpine deck with usb and bluetooth with 2 10 inch kicker comps in a custom box to fit in the trunk for the sn95s only, and a better amp to power the speakers. I have a lot of mgw chrome pieces installed but have some of the stock stuff too. It also has a compustar alarm with a 2 way pager with a mile range. Call rob with questions 603 305 5992 $12,750

Last edited:

cobrarob2345

Established Member
image.jpg10_zpssw7r0iva.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread