Offroad Hpipe
FLowmaster 40's
Steeda Tri-Axe shifter
Nitto 555r Drag Radials
Eibach Sportlines
Densecharger full length CAI
Radar detector hardwire
MSD coils and wires

I'm asking 8500 for this car, and that is less than I owe on my payoff. I'm trying to get out of it for a newer Cobra, that's really all it boils down to. It's in as good of shape as any other car of similar vintage that saw more than two weekends a month on the road. It must be seen to be appreciated, this car has ran a best of a 12.9 at 106 at Gainesville raceway in Florida.

If you're interested, let me know. :)

edit-
This car currently has 114xxx miles on it, but it had the 100k service package done at 111862. Here are the reciepts:

Page 1

Page 2

Last edited:

quadcam

i r teh ubar n00b
Established Member
GETTEUP said:
what's the mileage? and any interior and under hood shots?..........thanks

As of right now, I don't have any up to date shots of either, when Fort Leavenworth thaws, I intend to get some. I can thank the US Army for my first garageless winter. :bash: When I get a chance, which will be soon, I will shampoo and thoroughly clean the interior and engine bay and post pictures of it.

This car currently has 114xxx miles on it, but it had the 100k service package done at 111862. Here are the reciepts:

Page 1

Page 2

01Lowboy said:
+1 have ay close pix of the exterior? all sides maybe? Original owner?

more pix to [email protected] if possible, very interested

Unfortunately, I am not the original owner. But, I have had it since March of 2003. Again, once the weather lightens up, I'm going to get a whole bunch of pictures that people request, I am more than happy to give you what you want!

There is one key cosmetic flaw to this car that I forgot about; last January I hit a rabbit and I had some flaking paint about the size of a silver dollar with some spider webbing on the bottom part of the front bumper cover, but it's in a spot that's hard to notice. I'll take pictures of that as well as of the interior, the engine, and close-up shots of the paint as soon as the weather clears.

Last edited:

quadcam

i r teh ubar n00b
Established Member
Due to extremely bad weather lately, I'm not able to give my prospective buyers what they want in the way of pics. I'm going to have to temporarily take this car off the market and wait untill spring to relist it. We got a foot of snow last night, and more on the way.

Sorry guys.

Users who are viewing this thread