1997 Mustang Gt Roller FS!!

Stanglovin

There's no hate with a V8
Established Member
Want to get another mustang soon and need the money, Engine blew:fm: other than that car is real solid, could use paint. 2k OBO

White FR 500 Wheels (Powdercoated)
Low Profile tires with good tred
373 gears
255 Walboro Fuel pump
Full Flowmaster exhaust with Pypes high-flow cats
Strong Transmission
Brand new clutch
New Passenger Side Mirror
New Horn
New Parking Brake Cable

Inside
B & M Shifter
Pioneer Deck
Aftermarket gauges
CAR DOES HAVE INTERIOR! Pictures were from when I gutted her out and made her spotless.

http://photobucket.com/97GT

Thanks, will take offers

Last edited:

Mystic1199

Established Member
like i said before man this body style is so hard to sell unless its a cobra ...i have a 95gt and i cant give the thing away for 1k bucks and has motor work done to it ...seems like no one likes the sn95 style ...

only way your getting out of this car is by practically giving it away .

Mystic1199

Established Member
Not to sound like a dick man but its not really a great deal ...its a 3500-4000 car running n driving ..if someone buys it for 2k then another 800-1000 for a motor plus install n misc parts to get it up n running there going to be at 3500+ so whats the point ...i had a hard time selling a 00gt that needed a motor and fimnally got 1800 for it few months ago ...its a hard sell but its not a crazy deal

Stanglovin

There's no hate with a V8
Established Member
Not to sound like a dick man but its not really a great deal ...its a 3500-4000 car running n driving ..if someone buys it for 2k then another 800-1000 for a motor plus install n misc parts to get it up n running there going to be at 3500+ so whats the point ...i had a hard time selling a 00gt that needed a motor and fimnally got 1800 for it few months ago ...its a hard sell but its not a crazy deal

I know, I'm taking any reasonable offrs for it though it's not like I'm firm on 1800, some asshole offered me 800 yesterday and I can't do that.

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
If the rest of the car is solid, maybe you should consider finding a decent used engine. Maybe the devil you know is better than the devil you don't. You never know the mess or expense you could get into with someone else's junk

Users who are viewing this thread