1997 Mustang Cobra PROCHARGED, Nice mods

1stanglover

Ready to see tail lights?
Established Member
Hi everyone, im selling my 1997 Mustang cobra that is pro charged on a very safe 6 pounds of boost. Car runs great and is in great shape. The car has 107k miles on it. Below is a build list and pictures. If you are serious about the car you can PM your number or questions about the car and I will get in contact with you. Or feel free to give me a call or text at 571-263-1449. Im in sterling, VA about 40 minutes outside of DC. I am looking to get 8k for the car and am pretty firm since I feel thats a very fare price considering what the car has in it. The car has had this build for about 30k miles. Thanks

pics wont work, here is link to photo bucket: Pictures by t_almo - Photobucket

Build List:

Procharger P1SC 6lb's of boost, two core air to air intercooler
-50lb injectors, brand new inline Warlborough fuel pump, adjustable pressure regulator
-New plugs, wires, and coil packs
-Brand new alternator, 10k on the serpentine, water pump, belt tensioner pulley, and two Idler pulleys
-Long tube BBK headers, BBK H pipe, Magnaflow mufflers.
-3.73 gears, upper and lower BBK control arms, BBK Short throw shifter
-Literally brand new 315/35/17 Nitto Drag Radials, 245/3517 goodyears up front.
- rims are deep dish offset Cobra R's with a 3" lip rear 1" lip front.
-Cross Drilled and Slotted rotors front and rear Painted calipers
-Eibach front and rear sway bars and the car has been lowered
-Boost gauge and Fuel Pressure gauge mounted where the clock used to be

955.jpg

t_almo

t_almo

t_almo

t_almo

lafeva

Established Member
Saw this car at the jax show this summer, I was in my fox unfortunately. This car sounds mean! Glws bump for a local Cobra

1stanglover

Established Member
Correct, stock motor on 6 pounds of boost. Which is a very safe and reliable for 96-98 cobra motors.

1stanglover

Established Member
Car is very clean inside and out. I can take more pics and a video, just waiting for a nice day to take it out of the garage. I was told around 400rwhp. If your serious give me a call and I will better describe the car. It is a really nice and clean sn95 cobra. Thanks

RedVenom

Da Infamous One
Established Member
Stanglover has the car been tuned and dyno'd? If so by whom and when?

Do you have any better pics showing the engine bay, interior and exterior?

Thanks

1stanglover

Established Member
Stanglover has the car been tuned and dyno'd? If so by whom and when?

Do you have any better pics showing the engine bay, interior and exterior?

Thanks

The car does have a custom tune on it, and has been on it for the past 30k miles (thats the mileage on the setup). Im not sure who did it, all done by the previous owner. The engine bad is very clean, and pics of engine bay are in the photo bucket. There cell phone pics but give you an idea, the car is very clean for a 1997. If your serious and would like to further discuss it feel free to give me a call.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Do you have better photos? I've done too much traveling for cars not as described
Accidents? Rust? VIN?
Reason for sale?
Receipts? Dyno sheet?
Do the gears whine at all?
Mechanical issues?
Cosmetic flaws?
How much tread on tires?

svtcobralover

Established Member
PM sent. Its a very solid car, people who have seen it in the area will vouch for it.

What is it you don't grasp!?!? Give everyone some better detailed information like they have been requesting and stop telling them to call you to discuss! Holy shit you are slow

1stanglover

Established Member
I answered all of his questions in a pm. the reason i say call is because serious buyers usually call and people who look at things they cant buy email or pm. And all questions have been answered.

-paint on car is in great shape and shines great, you can see you reflection in it. It is a 1997 so there are a few imperfections.
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/cto/2893452632.html here are more pics

-no rust on the car, garage kept under my ownership and previous owner.

-no mechanical issues as far as i know, bring any mechanic you want with you, i help at a local mustang shop and had them go completely through it and told me its solid

-I dont have build recites since it was built 2 owners ago and around 30k miles ago. I was told its around 400rwhp and has a custom tune on it. The car is extremely solid, took it 4 hours each way to the beach no issues.

-tires and wheels only have around 4k miles on them.

Reason for selling is I picked up a friends gt with a built motor (project I want to finish) and would like to sell the car to fund the hellion racer turbo kit going on that car. If theres any other questions please let me know. Im being honest about everything. Just tried of dealing with people who are not serious. Any other questions please let me know.
Thanks

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
If this is still available when I get back from deployment in May, I'll hit you up. Great looking car.

Users who are viewing this thread