1997 mustang cobra for sale

98_cobra

N/A SnAkE
Established Member
97 pacific green cobra. It has 73,xxx miles on it and im asking 10,500 obo. The mods are as follows; BBK C.A.I, bbk TB, bbk longtubes, bbk o/r X pipe, flowmaster catback, ( brand new t-45 tranny, spec stage 2+ clutch, motive 4:10 gears, 31 spline moser axles, and paked shim package in the rear end all have less than 800 miles on them!!! ), Nos nitrous system controlled by a w.o.t. switch and purge with a 100 dry shot installed and tuned by Race Related in august of 2005, Maximum upper and lower control arms, Maximum full length subframe connectors, tokico Dspec 5 way asjustable struts and shocks with maximum motorsport 4-bolt caster camber plates, eibach 1.5" lowering springs, steeda firewall clutch adjuster and quadrant, diablo 3way flip chip (has a street tune and a nitrous tune), just put in new saddle cloth carpet and 4 new cobra floor mats a month ago, kenwood deck, 2 10" dvc rockford fosgate subs, 4 5"x7" alpine type R coax speakers, 1 JL Audio e4300 amp, 1 rockford fosgate amp. All of the sterio work has been done professionally at Auto Audio. If anyone is interested please PM me and i will gladly send you ne pics or necessary info that u need. Please, only serious buyers only! no trades please. thanks, John.

The pics are at www.msnusers.com/97cobrapics these are the most recent pics.

Users who are viewing this thread