1997 Crystal White Cobra/ MMR 900 block CHEAP!!!

jimmeehboi

VNMIZED
Established Member
Ok guys I am making a new thread about my 1997 Cobra I have been looking to get rid of for a little while now I have been very busy with school and work and have not had much time too put up new pictures of the car since it has been finished or anything. I would love nothing more than to keep this car and finish it off, but I have school loans and a lot of other stuff I am in more need of than having this car.

I am looking to get only 9,000 for this car. Will also take a trade for another type of car plus cash, but must be atleast 5-6 grand worth of cash. The MMR 900 block in itself was almost 6,500 dollars and I have well over another 10,000 put into the car. The mods are listed below. On 9# of boost the car made 450 and 410 and is capable of much more!

MMR 900 block 9:5:1 compression built by modular depot all receipts were kept when motor was built with all numbers on it.

Vortech V2 supercharger about 1,300 miles on it.
Hooker longtubes
Magnaflow shorty x pipe
Borla stinger catback
IMRC delete
KB BAP
Anderson power pipe
CX racing FMIC
MT ET street drag radials brand new
brand new spec stage 3+ clutch
18" 03/04 cobra wheels
new rotors
HPX slot style MAF
60lb injectors
4:10 gear
Will come with new glenns sumped fuel tank!
SCT tuner

The car has fuel, oil, boost, and also a type of tach in it. The boost and oil work, but the others do not I do not have time to fix them, but should be an easy fix.

The car also has an idling problem right now I was told from my tuner than the mass air on the car is too big and if swapped out with a smaller maf the car should idle fine, but as of now there is an idling problem one reason why I have dropped the price on the car. Once the car is going though runs as smoothly as could be!!

Here are a few pics i snapped of the car if anybody has any questions or wants to see anything specific let me know I am trying to have this car gone within the next week or so I am taking a HUGE hit on this car, but it needs a home where it can be driven. PM with any questions or text/call at 937-499-4953 Thanks!

2usbbq8.jpg

eu4l1e.jpg

1z4wytx.jpg

xc7xi8.jpg

2ura005.jpg

sz8znm.jpg

33vduvs.jpg

34hz283.jpg

25k08w3.jpg

35ja26s.jpg

259ik42.jpg

9g8pwn.jpg

2h379ep.jpg

ncgwp2.jpg

261emtj.jpg

10y00v5.jpg

cobraman1024

Waiting to be Blown....
Established Member
So whatever happened to those rotors you had for sale? I thought we had come to an agreement on a shipped price and then you never sent me your paypal address and just stopped communicating altogether.
This thread for your car says "new rotors" in the description of what the car comes with but those rotors are definitely not installed on your car in the pictures you've provided.
what gives?

jimmeehboi

VNMIZED
Established Member
So whatever happened to those rotors you had for sale? I thought we had come to an agreement on a shipped price and then you never sent me your paypal address and just stopped communicating altogether.
This thread for your car says "new rotors" in the description of what the car comes with but those rotors are definitely not installed on your car in the pictures you've provided.
what gives?

Lol how about you message me instead of getting on my thread and writing about something totally off topic. Thanks.

Last edited:

jimmeehboi

VNMIZED
Established Member
STILL for sale guys have a buyer, but haven't heard anything for sure from him yet....anybody else shoot me a PM!

cobraman1024

Waiting to be Blown....
Established Member
Lol how about you message me instead of getting on my thread and writing about something totally off topic. Thanks.

Really? message you? I tried to several times and you wouldn't respond. I figured this was the only way you would respond........and I was right. I sent you several messages about those rotors in the rotors thread but you never responded after I tried discussing shipping options with you. Then you tried calling me rude because of the PM's that I sent you? Your lack of communication was frustrating and I was anything but rude until you chose to ignore me completely.
Sending you several messages is a sign that maybe I'm serious about buying from you. Not my fault if you start a for sale thread and don't take it seriously when people show interest. You logged on several times, read my messages, chose to ignore them, and didn't even respond to other people who posted in either of your threads. What does that say about you? That you are the rude one.
For what it's worth, I was definitely not the only person interested in those rotors that you DID NOT respond to.

jimmeehboi

VNMIZED
Established Member
SO anybody interested in the car!!! just got it detailed and cleaned up for a few buyers to come see! somebody take this car off of my hands! bump and PM for any questions or text/call at anytime

jimmeehboi

VNMIZED
Established Member
Really? message you? I tried to several times and you wouldn't respond. I figured this was the only way you would respond........and I was right. I sent you several messages about those rotors in the rotors thread but you never responded after I tried discussing shipping options with you. Then you tried calling me rude because of the PM's that I sent you? Your lack of communication was frustrating and I was anything but rude until you chose to ignore me completely.
Sending you several messages is a sign that maybe I'm serious about buying from you. Not my fault if you start a for sale thread and don't take it seriously when people show interest. You logged on several times, read my messages, chose to ignore them, and didn't even respond to other people who posted in either of your threads. What does that say about you? That you are the rude one.
For what it's worth, I was definitely not the only person interested in those rotors that you DID NOT respond to.

Once again. Message me if you'd like to talk now or stay off of my thread. Thank you

SS EATR

Established Member

I don't know about the rotors but I have had no communication problems at all when inquiring about the car, owner answered all questions and was very honest.

Users who are viewing this thread