1997 Cobra

fullofvenom

Established Member
Pacific Green, 102K on the clock. Basically stock with Ford 9mm wires, new coil packs, new brakes all around about 15K ago (including calipers all around, rotors all around and new brake lines up front. All parts OEM). Tires have 15K on them (Dunlop FM901, stock size). No mechanical issues what so ever.

Runs like a top. I maintain it myself. I've cleaned the IMRCs twice since I've had it. Replaced the valve cover gaskets and all other gaskets involved with the intake system. Also refreshed the injectors with new Orings and hats.

Interiors got the typical look you'd exspeect from a 10 years old mustang with Saddle leather. Steering wheel looks like sh$t and the driver side seat bolster is flatened a little bit. It was like that when I bought it. The other seats are fine. No splits/cracking.

Paint looks real nice when clean :-D. Some chips. The front bumper cover has some rough spots and there is one dimple near the gas filler cap where a rock came out from under the lawnmower and smacked into the quarter panel (made me fire engine red mad :cuss: .

I'm not looking to get rich on it. I love the car (really, I'm a Ford/Mustang nut) but I'm moving soon and I want to simplify my life a little bit. I'd rather see someone who can enjoy the car have it. Best offer takes it home (within reason ).

[email protected] for pics.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread