1997 COBRA-YSi blown & stroked FS

Albino Snake

Established Member
I have owned this car for right at 9 years, and I feel it is time to allow some one else the enjoyment of owning it. I have 25k+ in this car, not to mention what the car actually cost itself. The body has 129,000 on it, and less than 5,000 miles on the engine/blower. My asking price is 17,500 OBO. Please no low ballers because I don't have to sell, but would like to sell it to give this hobby a break. The car makes 720 rwhp and 570 rwtq at 21* of timing, 23#'s of boost on C16 fuel.
1997 Crystal white Cobra- black leather interior. I give the car a 7.5 out of 10

$17,500 OBO May consider trades for clean stock 03-04 Cobras
MODS: MMR stroker 950 (8.5:1), MMR oil pan(red,) MMR 97 cobra B heads stage 3 ported, ARP head studs, Felpro gaskets, Manley 1mm oversized stainless steel valves, Comp bee hive valve springs, Comp stage 3 blower cams, Accufab "special" single blade throttle body, Vortech YSi supercharger, Paxton intercooler, Vortech mondo bypass valve, SCT BA3000 mass air, Anderson Ford power pipe, 2.95 Reichard Racing ultra grip blower pulley, Thump tensioner, G.I. Joe 8 rib pulley set up, Innovator's West 10% over driven balancer, IMRC delete, Optima red top battery, MSD Dis-4, two tach adapters, BBK long tube headers, BBK shorty H pipe, 2 chamber Flowmasters, Ford Racing 4:10 gears, Ford Racing aluminum driveshaft, Ford Racing driveshaft safety loop, Spec stage 3 clutch, stock T-45( :rockon:), Pro 5.0 shifter, Findanza aluminum flywheel, quadrant, cable, and firewall adjuster, SCT 5 bank flip chip (pump gas & race gas tune,) Autometer Boost & Fuel pressure phantom gauges (Dual a-pillar pod,) 60# injectors, sumped tank, Aeromotive A-1000 fuel pump, Aeromotive Fuel pump controller, Aeromotive regulator,Aeromotive rails, steel braided hose/ anodized fittings, UPR double adjustable upper/ adjustable lower control arms, spherical bushings, UPR full length subframes, strange adjustable shocks/struts, UPR caster camber plates, Eibach pro kit(rear,) UPR coil overs/tubular K member kit Nitto 255/45 up front and Nitto 315/35 drags out back........ Maybe forgetting something:shrug:

I will try to get some pics this weekend, when the weather is better, here are some vids for now... If interested email me at [email protected] ( quickest response,) or PM here.

Idle vid with the YSi
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5d92LsjC5k"]YouTube - Idle vid...[/ame]

early vid shortly after the YSi was installed
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5RxsYNwX1w"]YouTube - YSI BLOWN 97 COBRA[/ame]

Old vid with the T trim
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk9gVD43HS8"]YouTube - Quick flyby vid of my 97 Cobra[/ame]

Last edited:

Albino Snake

Established Member
Here are some pics....

Shoesells126.jpg

Shoesells134.jpg

Shoesells140.jpg

Shoesells141.jpg

Shoesells125.jpg

Shoesells130.jpg

Shoesells130.jpg

Shoesells131.jpg

Shoesells129.jpg

Shoesells127.jpg

Shoesells124.jpg

Shoesells136.jpg

Shoesells124.jpg

Shoesells137.jpg

PRICE REDUCED TO 15,000 FIRM!!!

Last edited:

Albino Snake

Established Member
I wouldn't mind having an 03 Cobra, but now that I think about it... It will be the same crap just a different toilet. I really would like to get 15,000 for the car, but might be open to a reasonable offer... Have my eye of a new project outside the mustang.

Albino Snake

Established Member
13,000 steals this car from me, trying to move her to get started on my new project! Don't sleep, you will regret that you did! Car is also on EBAY!

Last edited:

Albino Snake

Established Member
There is no special trick to it, other than to treat your car with the same respect you treat your woman.... Don't beat her! I don't rip on my transmission like most people, and that has my key to success with it. The car has always been fast enough that there was no need to rip through the gears like a mad man.

94venomV8

Established Member
This is a joke right!? Your gonna sell this for 13K!!!!!! WTF umm I am gonna try to see what I can do before I go drop this money on my car this winter. Would you except a trade plus cash, my car is kenne belled and has tasteful mods great driver and I will give you a good chunk of change as well, only has 52000 miles too.

Albino Snake

Established Member
No joke, I am just really anxious about starting my new project outside of the mustang. If I had plans to stay in this game, I would consider trading for another stang..... I am really out to get cash for it... THANX Oh yeah, nice ride.....

Albino Snake

Established Member
13k for a 720hp car, Dam man best of luck with the sale..

That's what I am saying, 13k is a steal on this ride.... it would be impossible to duplicate it for that price. I wish deals like this came around when I was building this car:rolling: could have saved a lot of coin:-D

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
:dancenana::dancenana::dancenana::dancenana:
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

:burnout:

Thats all I have to say about that.....

I have owned this car for right at 9 years, and I feel it is time to allow some one else the enjoyment of owning it. I have 25k+ in this car, not to mention what the car actually cost itself. The body has 129,000 on it, and less than 5,000 miles on the engine/blower. My asking price is 17,500 OBO. Please no low ballers because I don't have to sell, but would like to sell it to give this hobby a break. The car makes 720 rwhp and 570 rwtq at 21* of timing, 23#'s of boost on C16 fuel.
1997 Crystal white Cobra- black leather interior. I give the car a 7.5 out of 10

$17,500 OBO May consider trades for clean stock 03-04 Cobras
MODS: MMR stroker 950 (8.5:1), MMR oil pan(red,) MMR 97 cobra B heads stage 3 ported, ARP head studs, Felpro gaskets, Manley 1mm oversized stainless steel valves, Comp bee hive valve springs, Comp stage 3 blower cams, Accufab "special" single blade throttle body, Vortech YSi supercharger, Paxton intercooler, Vortech mondo bypass valve, SCT BA3000 mass air, Anderson Ford power pipe, 2.95 Reichard Racing ultra grip blower pulley, Thump tensioner, G.I. Joe 8 rib pulley set up, Innovator's West 10% over driven balancer, IMRC delete, Optima red top battery, MSD Dis-4, two tach adapters, BBK long tube headers, BBK shorty H pipe, 2 chamber Flowmasters, Ford Racing 4:10 gears, Ford Racing aluminum driveshaft, Ford Racing driveshaft safety loop, Spec stage 3 clutch, stock T-45( :rockon:), Pro 5.0 shifter, Findanza aluminum flywheel, quadrant, cable, and firewall adjuster, SCT 5 bank flip chip (pump gas & race gas tune,) Autometer Boost & Fuel pressure phantom gauges (Dual a-pillar pod,) 60# injectors, sumped tank, Aeromotive A-1000 fuel pump, Aeromotive Fuel pump controller, Aeromotive regulator,Aeromotive rails, steel braided hose/ anodized fittings, UPR double adjustable upper/ adjustable lower control arms, spherical bushings, UPR full length subframes, strange adjustable shocks/struts, UPR caster camber plates, Eibach pro kit(rear,) UPR coil overs/tubular K member kit Nitto 255/45 up front and Nitto 315/35 drags out back........ Maybe forgetting something:shrug:

I will try to get some pics this weekend, when the weather is better, here are some vids for now... If interested email me at [email protected] ( quickest response,) or PM here.

Idle vid with the YSi
YouTube - Idle vid...

early vid shortly after the YSi was installed
YouTube - YSI BLOWN 97 COBRA

Old vid with the T trim
YouTube - Quick flyby vid of my 97 Cobra
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk9gVD43HS8

Meat

Established Member
This car is a beast! I need something I could drive everyday without worrying. Do you think this would handle DD duties?

Users who are viewing this thread