1997 Cobra Vortech supercharged

IntoTheFire

Established Member
SOLD!!!Up for sale is my 1997 cobra. Body has 102K miles and 2K on the motor. The car is a gem and is a blast to drive. It made 456rwhp and 410rwtq. The car was tuned by Chris Jones of Blow By Racing. Overall the car is a 9 out of 10 and in immaculate shape in and out. The paint is original Crystal white and the interior is black on black (no two tone)....Now for the mods..

Engine: stock block bored .20 over, stock forged crank, eagle H-beam rods, JE 9.2:1 forged pistons, ARP hardware throughout the motor, FRPP high volume oil pump, Melling lifters, light port work on the heads, stock cams. Vortech V1 S-trim at 8 psi, AFM Powerpipe, aftercooler, SCT BA2600, 42lb injectors, FRPP wires, ACCEL coils, 160 degree thermostat, offroad h-pipe, flowmaster catback.

Suspension: Tokico shocks and steeda sport lowering springs.

Drivetrain: rebuilt T45, McLeod clutch, SPEC aluminum flywheel, 3:55 gears.

Wheels and tires: 03 cobra chrome replicas 17x9 all the way around wrapped in 275/40 Sumitumo rubber.

PLEASE NO JOYRIDES OR LOWBALLERS...Sorry that I don't have any pics up, I dont know how to put them up. Feel free to ask as many questions as you want, call or text for pictures, PM me as well.

Price is $11,500 obo

My number number is (954)253-4385, ask for Luis

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Damn why are you selling it lol?? After all the info we went back and forth on I figured you were going to do the fuel system and be done??

IntoTheFire

Established Member
Lol unfortunately I'm going into medics school and with all the driving I do when I go on shift (140 miles roundtrip) gas is just killing me. I'll grab another one later on in life when the time is right. Right now I just have other priorities. You know what I mean?

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Yes sir, I sure do.. GL in school and G/L with the sale man.. Sounds like a clean ass car.

Users who are viewing this thread