1997 cobra Saleen clone

Never_Enough

Established Member
I don't know what was the deal with the trans. It was done by previous owner and all he said was that he didn't like the way it shifted. It's one of the nicest shifting stangs I've driven.

Do have paperwork to prove the work & other records as well?
ABS light would be a mechanical problem. ;) That could be a simple sensor or a big $ fix for the ABS unit. What exactly is wrong w/the ABS unit?

I have cash for the right Cobra. What's the VIN? I'd also like to see high res photos (Not cell phone pics) please

saleenmark30

Established Member
I have no paperwork for the mods. Car had all of them when I got it. I did all the Saleen stuff and paint. My wife was going to use it as second car but plans changed. I really never looked at the abs cause guy drove it and wanted it. He left deposit and said he'd worry about abs and it was left at that.

Never_Enough

Established Member
I have no paperwork for the mods. Car had all of them when I got it. I did all the Saleen stuff and paint. My wife was going to use it as second car but plans changed. I really never looked at the abs cause guy drove it and wanted it. He left deposit and said he'd worry about abs and it was left at that.

But he is not buying it now, correct? If so, I need the Vin & photos.

Users who are viewing this thread