1997 cobra rio red

snakebittin

Established Member
I am considering selling my 97 Cobra.The car has 120000 miles but probabaly about 119000 due to the fact it bneeds speedo gear to compensate for the 4.10s.Clean rio red paint and black leather 71/2 out of ten through out.I will try to get some picks up soon.It has new brakes all the way around powerstop coated rotors slotted and drilled,Hawk pads,new Nitto drag radials 275s and N01s up front,HR springs,Bilstien shocks and struts,tubulat upper and lower rea control arms,Steeda adj,rear sway bar,Steeda shifter,rebuilt T45,new clutch,subframes,MaximumMotorsports caster camber plates,ProFlow 82 mm meter,62mm throttle body,SCT tuner,BBK catted xpipe,Flowmaster catback,4.10 rebuilt rear,new shifter knob,great overall shape.All work was done in last 9 months.Interesting trades maybe???Taking offeres

snakebittin

Established Member
pics

I will try to post some pics by the weekend.The car is very clean and straight.No known issues!!Many new bolt ons done in last few months.Just losing interest but may have to go full tilt on the mods if i keep it

Users who are viewing this thread