1997 Cobra FS

04mellowyellow

Ford Nut
Established Member
Some one will buy it. Just stay patient and put a for sale sign in the window and find a corner lot on the weekends that has alot of traffic passing by. Then at night pick her up and take her home where it is safe and do it again on Sunday.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
sounds like a nice car man. I only want to question your motor. I have been in the market for a car like yours. I get 310 rwhp and 330torque from just a simple h/c/i on my 93 fox. I would expect way more than that out of your car. Does it need some more supporting mods ?

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
The car would make more power but it is still on a brake in tune. I was told with a better tune it would make about 315hp and tq. But yes it still needs a cold air intake of some brand (JLT) but I wont mention any.
You may be thinking that because the motor is a stroker it should make more power and it sould but not a whole lot more it is still just 301inches and the compresion got lowered to 9 to 1 so it is about right. I think with a JLT and EWP and a bad ass tune it would make at least 320rwhp and tq.

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
pics I hope

I hope this works for the pics.

vdp.jsp

sorry this one didnt work:bash:

Last edited:

351inside

Established Member
dang i was was gonna buy this car when i was looking for a cobra 6 months ago, bump for a badass car.....

9646stang

NoviBlownMystic
Established Member
still know interest come on guys $8400 takes it help me out need to sell.
We are trying to buy a house need this money for a down payment.

Users who are viewing this thread