1997 COBRA... black, t56, and more... Make an offer

pat-b

2000 chevy metro
Established Member
1997 COBRA... black, t56, OBO *VIDEO*

1997 Cobra...lowered price!!!
This has been my baby for a little over a year now and I have hardly put any miles on it. Almost 5000 on it in a year. I have moved to an apartment and I don't like it sitting outside like it does. The car has under 82,000 miles on it and runs like a champ. The outside is in good shape for the miles and year as is the saddle leather interior ( interior has the usual bolster wrinkles). The exhaust has an awesome sound to it and with the 6th speed the car can go down the highway at a decent rpm so it does not drown the cabin out (75mph=2000). I don't have a maintenance record before me but it seems as if it was well taken care of. I myself have done all the work on the car including the oil changes every 2 months. (Because I never make it to the recommended mileage marker). The car does not burn or leak any oil. I use a Fram filter and Mobile 1 oil. As with the other cars I have owned, only the best goes in them, I know that 91 octane is the min. but I don’t use anything but 93. The modifications that have been done to it are as follows:

BBK catted H-pipe
MAC Aftercat
t-56 (out of an 03 cobra and had much of it replaced, $1600 worth, less than 5000 miles on it)
custom driveshaft for the tranny swap
Dallas mustangs speed cal to fix speedometer
Smoked fog lights, corners and mains
3" cowl hood
8.5mm MSD wires
K&N Air Filter
all of the above = about $5000

I am looking for 12,000 but I am up for offers. The car is located in st. Charles Missouri which is roughly 15 miles from St. Louis. I would be willing to do some driving if it means making the sale but I will do my best to get some good pictures up and answer any questions that may arise.
My cell no. is 636-295-6769, if I do not answer i am at work so please feel free to leave a message an I will respond asap

Thanks, Pat

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2440790

The above is an attached link to the only pictures that I can manage to post.
Keep in mind that the blemishes on the front, rear, and hood have been fixed.
I will get some more up to date photos when I figure out how to do it.

http://www.nadaguides.com/usedcars.a...379&da=-1&nx=1

The above is a link to nada for the price..

Last edited:

sho amo

Established Member
i just dont think there is much demand for them right now, prices are going down alot. i like it but i have to wait for a loan before i consider anything.

pat-b

2000 chevy metro
Established Member
well if you figure out something let me know... but if I cant get what i want out of it I will just keep it an continue to mod it. I dont know... I am presed to sell it. I have a dd so i dont have to worry about the weather and if the right offer does come around I have something to drive and a title in the hand ready to go.

I am putting a new tire on it tomarrow as well as having it alined

pat-b

2000 chevy metro
Established Member
mpg

I tracked the milage I got on this tank of gas
22 mpg with mixed driving
I still drove the car line a mustang (did not beat on it but no pussyfooting either)
also I live in st. Charles so the trafic is crappy 1/2 the time so there is a good amount of stop and go as well.

pat-b

2000 chevy metro
Established Member
Not that I am saying that this would be a deal breaker but you do realize that i am in missouri..
either way I would like to see some pictures of the overall car, has it been in any accidents, tranny grind, anything like that?

I know it has mods but nada says it is worth just over half of what my cobra is
worth, would any cash come from your side?

If you have any ? for me shoot away
-Pat

http://www.nadaguides.com/usedcars....210&c=15&mi=100000&vi=5895&z=63379&da=-1&nx=1

pat-b

2000 chevy metro
Established Member
trades

i will also consider trades, but I would likes some cash to come my way as well though.... i dont have anything specific in mind so let me know what you have...

Users who are viewing this thread