1997 cobra black / black with built t45

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
I am putting my cobra up for sale. It is a 1997 with a clean title. This car is awesome for a daily driver or cruiser. A good friend of mine owned it before me and its been stock and now lightly modded its entire life. It's never given me a problem and is very fun to drive. The stock t45 took a crap, so a promotion t45 took its place. It has 4.30s so its got a good bit less mileage then the odometer reads. It is due to get detailed very soon, within the next few weeks.

1997 cobra
-101,xxx miles

Mods

Promotion t45 with spec stage 2 clutch
Adjustable quadrent adjuster
Pro 5.0 shifter

JLT cold air intake
Upr mid pipe
Magnaflow magnapack catback
Sct tuned

Eibach race springs
Upper/lower control arms
Motive 4.30 gears

The car just had the oil,trans, and diff fluid changed with all royal purple. I also just did the front and rear rotors and pads with oem rotors and hawk pads.

Overall the car is clean. It has a few dings and rock chips, which are to be expected with a black car. I try to keep it as clean as possible. It is a great car overall with a trans/clutch that will handle a ton of power. I am firm on my pricing, the trans alone makes it a awesome deal, if you know how bad the stock t45 sucks.

I can sell the car with almost brand new 18x9 and 18x10 hypercoated Saleens.
$9000

Or with stock rims for
$8500

DSC00106.jpg

DSC00107.jpg

DSC00103.jpg

DSC00088.jpg

DSC00096.jpg

shauns97cobra

Established Member
Good luck with the sale man... I have a similar car with new motor pt900 and new rear and am only getting lowballs...

Bump to the top

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Good luck with the sale man... I have a similar car with new motor pt900 and new rear and am only getting lowballs...

Bump to the top

There will always be the low ballers buddy. It's your choice to entertain them or not. Good luck with your sale also.

Users who are viewing this thread