1997 black cobra (46,xxx miles)

budweiser175

Banned
im selling a black 1997 ford mustang cobra coupe with black leather and only has 46,000 original miles for a 12 year old car.it has a 5 speed.this is it has a clean title. it has never been wrecked.the paint on the car is good. the interior is good condition, the only mods this car has are, aftermarket alarm,new clutch and tint,.this car has been kept in good condition for a 12 year old car and it ONLY has 46,xxx original miles.here are the pictures .im asking $9,000 obo

the only problem it has is a small dent on the passenger door.

1a0d_1.gif

1bc5_1.gif

1d54_1.gif

1ef3_1.gif

2079_1.gif

2240_1.gif

23f0_1.gif

271d_1.gif

Last edited:

dragon40k

Established Member
I have to ask are those the stock wheels? There is a 97 cobra down the road from me with those wheels and I always assumed they wern't original. Good luck with your sale.

budweiser175

Banned
that is the roughest 46K mile Cobra I have ever seen.

you are a stupid mother ****er. first off my camera ****ing sucks so it looks like there are a **** load of scratches on the car! it has ONE dent on the passenger door, it has a scratch on the hood,scratch by the handles,scratch on the spoiler, scratch on rear bumber,driver seat has some ****ing wear and tear,it was like this when i got it and this car is 12 ****ing years old! would you like me to S*** on the ****ing car to make it look nice for you..

btw i think im asking a reasonable ****ing price which is $8k. i sold my black 98 cobra coupe with black leather with 133k miles,no mods,running on 6 cylinder,alot more ****ing problems for $7500 3 months ago..

Last edited:

mustangsf4life

Black Venom
Established Member
Dude chill out. Everyone has their own opinion. Ya the car is a little rough around the edges but dont fly off the handle when someone has some input. If you cant handle the criticism then dont post. They car just needs a little TLC and a good detail. Goodluck with the sale.

Users who are viewing this thread