1996 Saleen/Cobra Speedster RARE 1 of 4 Price Drop!!

dpighetti

Established Member
1996 Saleen/Cobra Speedster RARE 1 of 4 Price Drop!! PICS

Up for sale is my rare 1996 Cobra Saleen Convertible/Speedster 325 H.P. Here is your chance to own a piece of History!! Its Lazer Red with Black Recaro interior. There were only 436 Saleens built in 1996, 11 were Cobras and only 4 of those Cobras were convertibles. There is only 6,500 Original miles on the car. Car is Flawless in every way a true collector's car. Pictures don't do it justice have to see in person. I Have the original window sticker showing a purchase price of 50K. Below is a list of the tasteful modifications and a link to view pictures of the car.
Asking $24,500

Link to view Picture:http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll153/dpighetti/1996 Saleen Cobra Speedster/

Modifications include:
Ford Racing 3.73 gears, Ford Racing aluminum driveshaft, Ford Racing aluminum flywheel, Ford Racing 11' clutch, BBK pulleys, BBK Short throw shifter, BBK cold air induction kit, Bassani X-pipe, Borla cat-back exhaust, Subframe connectors, Diablo sport chip, Fluidyne aluminum radiator. Also included are 3 different speedster covers 1 Hard Top, and 2 Leather covers. Plus a nice soft car cover. You can contact me at [email protected]. Thanks!!

Last edited:

97cobra1

Established Member
Clicking that link sends you straight to photobuckets homepage for some reason. It does for me anyway.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Holy cow I just looked at the pic's and that thing is worth every penny!

Good luck.

dpighetti

Established Member
well thanks for all the advice but 964stang your trying to tell my that my car that is more rare than a S351 is worth less than your mach one??? I have the original window for 50K with 6,500 original miles. I don't think it will depreciate all the way down to 16k plus with the extras.

Users who are viewing this thread