1996 Mystic Cobra Value???

Apicia

Established Member
You guys know better than me. What would a 1996 Mystic Cobra with 20k miles be worth? The car is stock, except for Eibach lowering springs and tinted windows. I still have the stock springs. It is in mint condition. No accidents.

I know worth and market value are often different. I see a lot of cars that have great worth sit forever on sale because it is priced higher than market value.

Keep in mind, this question is being asked in the fall. Winter is coming. What is the current market value for this 96 Mystic Cobra?

cobraman1024

Waiting to be Blown....
Established Member
Where in Mass are you located? I live in Fall River but I'm out in Cali with my Mystic while I'm on navy orders.
Really depends on the condition of the paint and if there is any clearcoat that looks like its even beginning to crack/lift/peel.
Based on your description, I'd start at $9000.
Is your Mystic documented and registered with the 1996 Mystic Cobra website? Mine is number 1666.

redrocket16

Established Member
The miles is a great selling feature of it and if it's been garaged all it's like, that much better. As mentioned its all about paint condition with these cars. I'd start a touch over 10k and come down, probably 10,500 and see what you can get from there.

1BD9D7

Rollin down the road in..
Established Member
With those low miles I would have to get at least 12k for it, as long as the paint is as nice as it should be.

Stolen 98

Established Member
They actually made less white coupes in 96 than mystic. This is my first white car...I'm all done being a slave to black paint. If I could have had my choice it would be a bab 98 or a sonic 03.

Users who are viewing this thread