1996 Mystic Cobra RARE with CLOTH

shadowmach

Shadowmach
Established Member
selling my 96 Mystic Cobra, it has cloth interior, there is only 9 mystics made with CLOTH, this is one of them, 61k miles original miles, 32v dohc 4.6 305hp 320lb tq (underrated numbers from ford) runs great, everything is stock on it, there is damage on the drivers side rear quarter panel, and the back bumpers clear coat is peeling, i have an oem rear bumper to come with it, didn't want to touch it cause i know stock is more valuable in some peoples eyes. also have an oem cobra rim to come with it as well, interior is super clean, still smells new, the factory sticker on the radio just fell off a few days ago, which was a bummer but its been almost 17 years! i have it priced to sell, i know if i sat on it for awhile i could sell it to the right buyer, but i have a house to sign for, an other personal bills,
$7,500 obo
you can personal message me for more information and i have more pictures to,
or you can txt me at 8103101290
thanks, any input on the car feel free to say, negative or positive, anything that will help

117vb0w.jpg

34xgiyt.jpg

2iv0l77.jpg

339mtz9.jpg

i5t5xe.jpg

11792qv.jpg

14v3d3k.jpg

qox73l.jpg

2i907j6.jpg

2j4wqyq.jpg

160zyoh.jpg

34pifba.jpg

256tdsx.jpg

2czeuzt.jpg

wv67ao.jpg

9ar9lv.jpg

2lxjqmp.jpg

2cp6d91.jpg

24wzfat.jpg

Last edited:

CobRoush-00

Established Member
Thanks for sharing this car with us. I personally never saw one of these cars with cloth seat. That was a treat. Anyway, you will probably get your price with the right buyer because of the low mileage. However most people will look at how much they will have to spend to get the car in clean shape like: getting a new quarter panel, body work, new paint job (expensive color), etc... I know you mentioned the car still smells new but I don't know if it's the pictures but the back seat looks stained. All that takes away from the value of the car. But like I always say, a car is worth whatever someone wants to pay for it. Good luck with the sale.

shadowmach

Shadowmach
Established Member
thanks for the input, hmm ill look tomorrow im sure its not a stain, i went over it pretty well, i know its not a mint 10 car, thats why i said or best offer, sombody with more time than i have would be able to make the car look perfect, personally i would rather have problems with the body, than the motor, which is why i picked this car up! thanks agian!

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
I know you just got it so I hope I don't offend you, but that thing is ROUGH for a 61k mile car. The body damage is gonna make it a hard sale. BUT with the very limited production, somebody will get it.

shadowmach

Shadowmach
Established Member
yes i know its pretty rough, Ive seen worse though, but i know its probably gonna take the right buyer :(

93&99cobrasvt

Established Member
What sucks man as a fellow Mystic owner someone has alot of work ahead of them to bring it back to where it needs to be. A friend of mine is selling a 16k original mile Mystic with a T56 And a Procharger for around 11k and is having a hard time selling that. Dont take this the wrong way or as a big insult but I think you would be lucky to get over 5k for it. To the right person the rarity of the cloth may mean something but to most people they would put different seats in. I wish you the best of luck and its too bad one of the past owners let it get to that point.

shadowmach

Shadowmach
Established Member
yea i fully understand where youre coming from, i guess im open to any offer its for sale on ebay though as well, seems to have a good buzz there, pm with a trade or offer worse i can say is no.
thanks for the support

Users who are viewing this thread