1996 Mystic Cobra for sale - $7500

NavyJetJockey

My daily driver Mystic Cobra up for sale. I've owned it for a little over a year and am looking to upgrade. The car has 92k so it has the expected wear. Car has a few aftermarket items -
-Short Throw Shifter
-3.73 gears in the rear end
-BBK cold air intake
-4 tune SCT tuner, stock tune plus 3 additional tunes
-Tinted windows, headlights, and tail lights
-Full SLP exhaust and x-pipe
-18 inch Shelby Wheels with brand new (<2000 miles) Nitto nt555 tires, 245's up front and 285's in the rear.
-lowering springs front and rear
-sequential brake and turn signals
-drilled and slotted rotors

The car came with black leather interior, 5-speed T45 transmission, and Mach audio system.

No major problems, sounds great and turns heads. Fast enough to be fun but gets 20+ mpg highway

Check the Craigslist listing for pics - http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/4644220307.html

Located in southeastern PA

<font face="Arial" size="2">[video=youtube;2guzQpBQt34]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2guzQpBQt34[/video]

-Housekeeping
Paint is 20 years old so it has some wear. Only major issue is some of the clear coat is worn on the top of the front bumper and paint peeling in the fog light housing. There is a dent in the drivers door, not noticeable unless you are looking for it, I've included some pictures of the door for reference. There is a tear in the drivers side seat, also included in the pictures. The front left caliper rattles. The front end can rattle if you hit a bump or pot hole hard enough but I think that is just a function of the lowering springs being so rigid. I replaced the headlights the previousl owner had as they were aftermarket and I couldnt match them when a bulb burnt out. As such the fog lights are not hooked up and I would probably put another set of HID headlights in it because the tinted headlight covers cut down on the illumination capability from the regular bulbs I have in it now.

Users who are viewing this thread