1996 Mustang GT vs Honda Fit

Gooch03

Established Member
Yep, I got him good. He pulled up at the light and when it turned green he floored it. Upon his mashing of the gas pedal I too slammed down mine and took off. Didn't take long for me to pass him and his blue Fit. I'm such a badass. :rockon:

Gooch03

Established Member
I ran neck and neck with a Honda Accord V6, not sure what year but it was an older one and I was like good god, this is a V8?

I'm gonna get the PI Heads and Intake, start from there.

While it was a good kill, it was also very sad.

Gooch03

Established Member
I went from a 2002 WS6 that had 353 RWHP, Ford 9" and 4.11 gears to a truck because of the job I had, and now I got this car for $1500 bucks from the original owner, 98k on it, white vert, 5 spd. It's a badass deal. I put a new black top on it and its been great so far.

Digital

Established Member
I went from a 2002 WS6 that had 353 RWHP, Ford 9" and 4.11 gears to a truck because of the job I had, and now I got this car for $1500 bucks from the original owner, 98k on it, white vert, 5 spd. It's a badass deal. I put a new black top on it and its been great so far.

With that power can you even feel the wind when you're driving with the top down? j/k. Good kill.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
:dw: .......i'm not starting anything but you are bragging about racing a honda fit? shall i go get my old 250cc dirt bike out of storage and challenge you? jk

Last edited:

Turbo96

Turbo Spool FTW!
Established Member
I ran neck and neck with a Honda Accord V6, not sure what year but it was an older one and I was like good god, this is a V8?

I'm gonna get the PI Heads and Intake, start from there.

While it was a good kill, it was also very sad.

i hear you on that. i have a '96 gt 5 speed as my DD and i ran neck and neck with an 05 mustang v6. i was pissed too.

TJSwoboda

Established Member
1) The V6 Accords from the past few years, in manual form nail 0-60 in less than six seconds.
2) The Fit is obviously slow as hell, but when it came out it was one MPH faster in the emergency lane change test than the Corvette Z06. :eek: He might have the OP in the curves.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
I once beat a 99 v6 Mustang with my Formula.. Thats as low as I would go. :lol1: (It was a friend's mustang).

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
I kno are sn95's are slow stock but come on man racing 16-20sec 1/4 cars! are cars atleast run 14's -15's stock lol, My 5.0 sn95 car when it was near stock last owner had only 2 mods=flowmaster catback and intake only and went 14.6@95,So I think you should be atleast racing something faster then that lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread