1996 Mustang GT Convertible - Built motor - Texas

Filthy1

My cars are slow
Established Member
Posting for a friend that doesn't get on the computer much. Click on Craigslist link for pics.

Someone is going to get a nice deal for a like new car.

http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/4420996620.html

I am selling my 96' Mustang GT Convertible. I have owned the car since 2006 and have re-built everything on the car. The car has been garage kept since I purchased it. Engine and drivetrain has around 5,000 miles since I re-built it all. Front and rear Suspension was just recently replaced and only has around 750 miles to date. Car was painted factory color, Pacific Green, 3 years ago, and convertible top was replaced in 2007, but is still in great shape. I replaced the interior upholstery 2 years ago as well.

Car has way too many performance upgrades for me to list all, but here are a few:

Engine mods include all bolt-ons, PI heads(ported), cams and intake, long tube headers, full exhaust and compute chip professionally tuned.

Suspension mods include tubular k-member and A-arms, front coil over kit, rear lower control arms, Bilstein shocks and struts, new rear springs, sub-frame connectors with matrix and jack-in rails. Car is setup to carve the corners!!!

This car has been my baby and toy. It is not my everyday driver, so I have only taken it out when weather is nice.

I am selling it because my wife and I just had our first son and I don't have the time to drive it much anymore.

If interested give me a call or text at 2eight1-6one5-32six5. I am asking $8,000.00 due to all the modifications, but will listen to reasonable offers.

Thanks,

Chase

Users who are viewing this thread