1996 Cobra window sticker

lilrifraf666

Established Member
Hello all.

First post so don't be too harsh on me.
I have a 1996 Black fully optioned Cobra bought in Canada. I am in the process of having a dealer window sticker made up and have been searching without any luck on the price with option price list as well. If anyone can post a pic of their fully optioned Cobra sticker bought in Canada, this would be a great baseline for me to work with

Thanks in advance John.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Hello all.

First post so don't be too harsh on me.
I have a 1996 Black fully optioned Cobra bought in Canada. I am in the process of having a dealer window sticker made up and have been searching without any luck on the price with option price list as well. If anyone can post a pic of their fully optioned Cobra sticker bought in Canada, this would be a great baseline for me to work with

Thanks in advance John.

I thought you could call ford and get all that if you give them your vin.. or maybe it's just the SVT certificate. I did find this though.. It's from a 96 cobra for sale in Canadia eh?

http://yorkautosales.autotrader.ca/used/Ford/1996-Ford-Mustang-fe1698bc404638b50068a2ccedc0fc60.htm

fe1456c20a0d02b700b00ec24121445e.jpg

Last edited:

lilrifraf666

Established Member
I've tried contacting the dealer where it was sold, their records only go back to 2003 and have contacted Ford of Canada and wating for a reply if they can find any info etc.

lilrifraf666

Established Member
Come on you Canadian 1996 owners, I know your out there. In desperate need of a scan of your window sticker as a baseline, a member on here is willing to do a sticker but needs it scanned for proper lettering and detail. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread