1996 Cobra Super charged 17,500 miles

jjones

Established Member
Car has 17,500 miles on it. I had a stereo installed in it with a pioneer deck. All factory speakers are still intact and I have the factory unit to put back in if needed. I bought the car in January of this year from a guy that had all of the work done to it. He had two 96 cobras one convertible and this one and decided to sell this one. I have brought it to Dallas mustang and let Archie King tune it on the dyno that is when he decided it needed the Diablo sport and new injectors. The computer has the re-programmable SCT chip in it. The Cruise does not work and currently needs a front wheel speed sensor for the ABS. the Dyno sheet shows the last run at 434 rwhp and 396 ft/lbs of torque. I bought this car when I should have gone ahead and bought my dream car which is a viper. I purchased one about two months ago and now want to sell this to start upgrading the viper. I have plenty of pictures of it and can take more if needed. I am asking $15,000 (now $14,000) for it which I paid $16,500 when I bought it. You can email me at [email protected] or call at 318-349-7579.

Photos -- http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/jjones123/library/?sort=3&page=1

Motor:
· Polished Vortech Super Charger
· Polished Vortech After Cooler w/ high flow pump and heat exchanger
· High flow in tank fuel pump and external boost a pump
· BBK Throttle Body
· Anderson Power Pipe
· MSD ignition
· MSD coil packs
· Steeda Timing adjuster
· Battery located in trunk
· 60 Lbs ford injectors
· Diablo sport Maf sensor correction unit

Transmission:
· Built T5 transmission
· Lakewood blow proof bell housing
· Pro 5.0 shifter
· 11 flywheel
· Stage 2 clutch and pressure plate
· BBK clutch adjuster
· Aluminum Drive shaft
· Aluminum Drive shaft loop
· Ford 3.73 rear gear
· TA aluminum Rear differential W/adjustment cover
· Moser Heavy duty axles

Exhaust:
· Hooker Long tube Headers
· Mac Pro chamber mid pipe with MIL eliminators
· Flow master cat back
External:
· Saleen Authentic ground effects
· Saleen S281 wing
· Saleen Chrome 18 x 7.5 & 18 x 10.5 wheels with Mickey Thompson ET street radial 305/35/18 installed 1000 miles ago
· Bilstine shocks and struts
· Eibach lowering springs
· Steeda sub frame connectors
· Saleen double gauge cluster in place of clock for boost and intake temperature

Last edited:

jjones

Established Member
I do not have to sell it so that is the price. i was offered $13,000 and came back with a counter of $14,000 so i guess you could say i would sell for that.

Users who are viewing this thread