1996 Cobra Coupe Vortec YSi Build

JP_Stang

Established Member
Yeah, I am in KY so I won't be able to get to your shop. You are kind of on the other side of the country :). I really wish I could do this to my car! My wires are a mess and they look like $#!T! I understand you don't want to risk giving away business, but I am not in that field or even close to it if that makes things any better??... I am an Engineering Lab Technician for GE and will be here until I retire (hopefully!). Either way I understand. I will just have to try my best when I start working on it. I just didn't have any clue where to begin?

Your engine bay looks sick man! I can only dream to have something that looks that nice someday!

Lazered98

PAH!
Established Member
Why a D-1?

From most of the research I have done, it seems like Prochargers of equal size to their Vortech counterparts have been more efficient. I also like the fact that it is self contained. Either blower would be nice though and I will say that I LOVE the sound of a t-trim.

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
Why a D-1?

Yeah why a D-1, I'm not opposed to changing my bracket but I think the JT trim should suit my needs. I wonder if other brand superchargers would line up correctly with my after cooler.

BTW, to the OP, the orange Cobra's engine bay looks absolutely sick. I wish I could find someone in NJ that did wire tucking relatively cheap. Does it make it easier to tuck the wires if your swapping engines at the same time?

Users who are viewing this thread