1996 Cobra 63k miles/$$$12,000

akuch5

Car is pristine and has lots of extras. Paint is immaculate except for 1 spot where I was "bumped" by a parallel parker on the left front fascia. The car is gorgeous inside and out. Drivers side seat has normal wear for a 96' leather seat. Everything works fine and the motor is strong with no leaks and does not burn any oil. Most of the work has been done professionally and I have the paper work for it. THE CAR HAS BEEN PROFESSIONALLY TUNED BY JOHNNY LIGHTNING SPEED SHOP IN QUARRYVILLE, PA.

I bought the car in June because I love Mustangs and could finally have one, but I am forced to sell it because of some life changes (relocation) and would like to sell it to someone who loves Mustangs and cars in general as much as I do. The car is ridiculous fast and if you don't know how to drive, it will bite you. I CAN EMAIL PICTURES UPON REQUEST. 570-332-8230
Motor
- 4.6L DOHC 281 CI
-Procharger Supercharger PSC-2 with 3 row intercooler (professionally installed by Johnny Lightning, with paper work)
- MSD ignition, coils, and wires
- Ford Motorsports 42 lb. injectors
- Ford Motorsports auxillary fuel pump
- Ford Motorsports Aluminium driveshaft and flywheel
- Ford Motorsports 3.55 gears
- Tremec T-5 transmission
-Diablo MAS and Plenum
-Diablo ECT chip
- BBK long tube headers and off-road H-pipe
- orinigal Flowmaster 50 series with chrome tips
- Legal tint the whole way around
- Replica Cobra R rims on all 4 corners (18x9 with 285/35/z18 Nitto NT555 on the front and 18x10 305/35/z18 Nitto NT555R on the rear)
- 6 psi on the supercharger is producing 416 HP at the wheels, 390 lb/ft of torque at the wheels (with dyno sheets)
- 93 octane fuel only

Users who are viewing this thread