1996 cobra 420hp daily driver...

96Creeper

Featured Rcoupe
Established Member
the only picture of the car i have is one on my myspace account, but if you go to www.myspace/teamdisturbed.com and then click on view more pics under my main picture, there is a pic of the car there.. specs..
1996 cobra,
steeda underdrive pullys, steeda caster camber plates,
bbk o/r x-pipe, w/ slp loudmouth mufflers and borla stainless exhaust pipes(very loud, sounds very nasty, many compliments)
rearend out of a 2003 mach one, w/ a 4.30 gear, and 31 spline ford motorsport axles, trutrac locker
pro 5.0 short shifter, rear seat delete, twin nitrous bottle setup w/ remote bottle heater.
corbeau bucket seats, fully adjustable, car rides on 18inch zr saleen style wheels 18x9 up front and 18x10 in the rear, powdercoated black, also have smoked cobra headlights which really sets the car off, this is a very good looking car, paint is in very good shape, it has been repainted, but in no accidents that i know of.
car has been dynoed by jeff harris at prospeed. it made 284hp and 280lbs of torque on motor, and 419hp and 486lbs (150shot, only been though about 5 bottles) of torque on bottle, motor had been rebuit about 20,000 miles ago, but unfortunatly i have no recipts b/c it was done by previous owner, but car runs very strong and has had no problems, also no problems w/ emissions b/c i did but the mil eliminators on the car which bypasses not having catalytic converters. recently just tuned up w/ new radiator, alternator, battery, temp sensor, wires, plugs, fuel filter, so car is running perfect, only reason for selling is that it is finally paid off, and i really want an 03/04. so please let me know if there are any other questions. price is neg. if you want to setup delivery. i will let it go for $9,000 neg. if you can setup delivery, or drive and pick up, please let me know asap... :beer:

72RATCAMARO

Established Member
might be interested can you post a pic here cause the link isnt working for me. i dont have 9k but i think we can figure something out i am pretty close to that number and after a qwik car is it a 5 speed ?

Users who are viewing this thread