1995 White HCI Mustang Gt CLEAN in CT.

meimbroke

Established Member
1995 White HCI Mustang Gt CLEAN in CT SOLD

SOLD I have my 1995 Crystal White Mustang Gt for sale. SOLD obo. The odometer reads 90,807. The mileage is lower because 4:10 gears were installed the summer of 2010. The actual mileage is probably close to 85,000. The HCI were installed at 75,225 actual mileage (done before the gear install).This car is very clean and has many performance parts on it. Iv put on less than 200 miles a year, the last two years. I pulled the engine, painted the block, installed the new heads, cam, push rods, lifters, oil pump, water pump, Cobra clutch, pressure plate, throw out bearing, etc. The bellhousing, valve covers, P/S and Alternator bracket and water tube were powder coated a grey vein color also. The water pump, crank and power sterring pulley are polished Wazee Billet pulleys. Most of the bolts were replaced with stainless cap screws to dress up the engine bay along with hiding wires and painting any parts I could. Im sure I have missed some things, just ask.The mods are as follows:
HCI- Edelbrock Performer heads (60379), Ford E-Cam, 1:7 Cobra Roller Rockers, GT-40 powder coated upper and lower (ported) intake, Trick flow SN-95 (polished), Professional Products 70mm throttle body, polished C&L intake tube, stock MAF, K&N filter. ARP head studs and ARP crank bolt.
Ignition/ Fuel- New Ford distributor (housing painted aluminum color), cap and rotor. 8mm wires (need to be routed neater :), MSD Blaster TFI coil, MSD 6A ignition box. Stock 19lb injectors
Exhaust- BBK longtube headers (thermal coated), Stage 8 locking header bolts, BBK H-pipe, welded in Magna flow spun metallic cats, Flomaster American thunder cat back with polished tips (Bought new & installed Summer 2012).
Wheels and tires- 1999-01 18x9 Roush Argent wheels with polished lip. 285-35-18 Michelin Pilot Sport tires on the rear and 265-35-18 MPS on the front. Cobra spare to clear the brakes. Also have the original wheels and tires.
Brakes- 13” Cobra front rotors and pads with brained lines. Rears are stock Ford calipers with Powerslot slotted rotors and Hawk pads.
Suspension- KYB gas shocks front and rear. Eibach prokit lowering springs. Cobra front sway bar.
Stock T-5 with B&M short throw shifter.
Ford 8.8” rear with Motive 4:10 gears.
The body is very good condition. I recently had the front and rear bumpers repainted as well as the side view mirrors. I chip in the rear wheel fender lip. 96-98 tail lights (have originals).
The interior is clean- new black carpet, cloth Saddle interior, black cobra floor mats, cobra leather shifter surround, cup holders in the console. Alpine CDM-7871 CD deck. Video of the first time I started it this year. More pics in the photobucket link at end of post.

Last edited:

meimbroke

Established Member
Nice car. I would like to see some good interior pictures added.

Here you go.
IMG_4303.gif

IMG_4304.gif

IMG_4302.gif

Bouttime09

Oh, it's not 5.0?
Established Member
I want this car. If for whatever reason you still have it in April... I'll be back, and all over it!!!

Last edited:

Bouttime09

Oh, it's not 5.0?
Established Member
Alright. Doesn't seem like you are on the forums much. You have a personal Email? Nm, I found it in the original post.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread