1995 Suzuki GSX600F Katana (PA)

PureStang

Established Member
I am posting my 1995 Suzuki GSX600F Katana for sale. I no longer ride it, and would like to free up some room in my garage. Price is set at $2500, or best offer.

My uncle and I purchased this motorcycle about 2 years ago. I have not ridden this bike very much as I was still in college about 3 hours away until my recent graduation. Currently the motorcycle has 16,757 miles on it and it will likely not go up. The bike is inspected (just picked it up from the shop today, April 3, 2012).

The front tire was just replaced when the bike was inspected. Battery was replaced a year and a half ago. The bike is in excellent shape with the exception of minor scuffs (explained below). Starts up fairly easy, but as with any carbureted engine, if it sits for a while (few days), may take a couple more cranks. For being an almost 18 year old bike, it has been a flawless starter bike for me. I personally have never dropped this motorcycle. It is always kept in a garage.

There are some scuffs on the lower fairings from the previous owner. From what it looks like, it was slid at and extremely low speed (I wanna say less than 10 mph) as those are the only minor markings.

Price is set at $2500, or best offer.

I also have a HJC helmet, Speed and Sound Jacket, and Speed and Sound Gloves that, if the purchaser wanted, could purchase for an extra $400. All three are size XL.

Here is a link to a few more pictures: http://photobucket.com/1995_Suzuki_GSX600F

This bike would be perfect for anyone who is looking into getting into the motorcycle world. If you have any questions, please email me. [email protected]

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread